FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Colts... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Colts...

I'll say 23-6 Miami. Miami's defense is just too good and our team is just plain better. BUT, the Colts ARE 3-1 at home. We come out as fired up against them as we did the Jets, we should win this one easily. If we're looking ahead, we could be looking at a let down.

23 dolphins colts 17
close one but a big pick late in the 4th seals the win for us

Doubt its a blow out either way

Also if the colt fan comes to this forum and predicts his team will win by a TD, I see no reason to crap on him or his post

I'm also not sure where this "There's no possible way the colts can win" thing came from. All it takes is a couple batted balls that are turned into picks or blocked kick, something freakish. That terrible D held Tennessee to 13 points last week on the road. The colts have already pulled a miracle out against GB down big at home earlier this season. Luck is proving to be a crunch time QB. Mathis is back. There's a ton of reasons to believe Miami can handle the colts, and I believe they should. But that doesn't mean they will. Hopefully we can come up with a stout complimentitive game in which all 3 aspects of the game benefit each other. Build upon a huge win of your division rival, play well on the road again, and I can see the confidence level being high enough to keep this streak going.

I feel confident, especially after reading the predictions here, that we will dominate the Colts as we did the Jets last Sunday!

To me, this is a battle between a Miami team that seems to have 10 different ways to win versus a Colts team that keeps it relatively simple but is really clutch when the result is on the line.

Very difficult to say who will prevail, but I would shade the Fins on the basis that we are incredibly hard to game plan for right now. You have a plan for Reggie and we give it to Thomas, you have a plan for Hartline and we give it to Bess or Moore or Gaffney. Our looks and blitz packages are numerous and they vary from game to game. Guys like Vernon appearing from nowhere. Nolan Carroll goes from target to concern for their OC. You just know that we're going to get a big play from Clay or Shelby or JTrain this weekend, because everyone wants in on the party.

Every time we win its a different route to the line. Indy doesnt even know which QB will start. They're now spending valuable training time worying about the onside kick, the punt block, the field goal protection, batted balls, the coin toss.

Different players stepping up, different packages working, different personnel formations, different trick plays. It is not easy to play the Fins right now and that is our big advantage.

To me, this is a battle between a Miami team that seems to have 10 different ways to win versus a Colts team that keeps it relatively simple but is really clutch when the result is on the line.

Very difficult to say who will prevail, but I would shade the Fins on the basis that we are incredibly hard to game plan for right now. You have a plan for Reggie and we give it to Thomas, you have a plan for Hartline and we give it to Bess or Moore or Gaffney. Our looks and blitz packages are numerous and they vary from game to game. Guys like Vernon appearing from nowhere. Nolan Carroll goes from target to concern for their OC. You just know that we're going to get a big play from Clay or Shelby or JTrain this weekend, because everyone wants in on the party.

Every time we win its a different route to the line. Indy doesnt even know which QB will start. They're now spending valuable training time worying about the onside kick, the punt block, the field goal protection, batted balls, the coin toss.

Different players stepping up, different packages working, different personnel formations, different trick plays. It is not easy to play the Fins right now and that is our big advantage.

I could not of said it any better. Absolutely!

I could not of said it any better. Absolutely!

Thanks for that. I really believe our win streak is set to continue for a few more games, or at least that our losses in the next 5-6 games will be no more than 1 or 2. I believe that purely because we're a new phenomenon and we are very hard to pin down tactically.

That will wear off, I believe, coincidentally as we face the better teams who'll have more game film to study and the players to think through and react to what we throw at them. So, we need to make hay while we are a bit of an enigma and I believe we will do that on Sun ,though not by much.

24-21...it won't be easy...robert mathis is coming back..this team plays very hard at home..they got great fans..they are playing with emotion now that they have luck and the coaches illness..watch out for former cane reggie wayne this guy runs now about a 4.77 but he gets open on anyone and has great hands..watch out for ty hilton...this guy plays fast and has good hands and he has a chip on his shoulders cause he wanted to play for the fins..it won't be easy guys i see matt moore starting and tannehill coming in relief..luck does not throw a bad ball so the only way to get interceptions is for a tip in the line..it won't be easy both teams are coming in with confidence..

Good post

Back
Top Bottom