FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets

this is a dangerous game guys....the Jets have a way of beating the dolphins. Our offense has to play well.

Dolphins 34
Jest 15

Jets run D is not good. Ajayi should have a day.

If we can shut down Gordon there is no reason we can't stop Powell. It's not like the jests have a passing attack.

26-13

Oh, goodie!!!

Its filthy, rotten, stinking, slimy, green bastards week.

excited-baby.gif

Christmas in September.

If the offensive and defensive lines have a repeat performance against the Jets, this should be a relatively easy victory. But this is a heated and hated division rival, who plays well against Miami. I'm not expecting a blowout, but a tough fought game. Perhaps another nail bitter. Miami-24 Jets-17

In two games so far the Jets have a total of 28 first downs, 485 yards of offense (321 pass/164 rush), and have allowed 44 first downs to go with 818 yards (448 pass/370 rush).

Based on those numbers the Dolphins should run 30+ times with Ajayi, Williams, and Drake.

Oh, goodie!!!

Its filthy, rotten, stinking, slimy, green bastards week.

excited-baby.gif

Christmas in September.
Best quote of the day!!! By the way, can't wait till October 22nd when "Lucille" makes her return!!! The Walking Dead, baby!!!

I personally believe Gase will take the Offense just doing enough to allow the Chargers to lose it, very seriously, and will make sure the offense this week comes to play, and to play hard...30 points will be the measuring stick.

Dolphins 34 Jets 17

It should easily be like last year in New Jersey. We won 34-13.
There should be no excuses. It is a game where only we can lose even if we win.

Jets scored 12 and 20 points. Our D gave up a boatload of yards to the Chargers but tightened up when it comes to scoring. The Jets have no Rivers, no Gastes, heck they have nothing like the Chargers. I would give them maybe 4 FGs but knowing that our defense is always good for an odd ball play, mega blown coverage I give the Jets a TD and 3 FGs.

On offense: it should be a preseason game. Time to score early and often and rest Cutler in the 4th and give Moore some playing time so he does not have to come in cold again in case Cutler gets hurt.
38-16 Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom