FinFanInBuffalo Wheres your weekly Losman report?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFanInBuffalo Wheres your weekly Losman report??

Bills4Life said:
I was just wondering.

Are you really that desparate for attention?

As for today, he looked good in the 1st half and bad in the second half. I wasn't watching at the time, but on the radio they said that Losman should have had a pick 6 in the 3rd quarter. Shortly after that, he threw a ball up for grabs into double coverage. Lee Evans made a nice play to prevent the int.

13/18 for 143 in the first half
4/10 for 27 in the second half

I am reserving judgement on Losman until they play a pro team.

BTW, where is your report on Frerotte?

:tongue:

FinfanInBuffalo said:

As for today, he looked good in the 1st half and bad in the second half. I wasn't watching at the time, but on the radio they said that Losman should have had a pick 6 in the 3rd quarter. Shortly after that, he threw a ball up for grabs into double coverage. Lee Evans made a nice play to prevent the int.

here's proof he only posts the negatives of JP. JP wasn't great but he was efficient. Anyone will tell you that. Every sports news out there has nothing but good thigs to say. Of course Wannyfaninbuffalo would rather harp on the negatives. He's deperately hoping to be right about something. His boy Wanny is ruining another team. :roflmao:

Losman was ok, but I wouldn't be crowing on another teams message board about that performance

zachseau13 said:
Losman was ok, but I wouldn't be crowing on another teams message board about that performance
no one said he was great. But he wasn't as bad as those biased reports that Wannyfan posts. He was efficient in his first "OFFICIAL" game. He's gonna get better w/ experience. :D Tampa is gonna be one hell of a test for him.

I think JP will struggle next week. That is going to be THE test for JP. They will be fired up and they have a great Defense.

harmonkoz said:
Here it is schmuck....

Gus Frerotte looked like the pre-goalpost injury Frerotte.

:chuckle:

best report I've seen so far

Bills4Life said:
I think JP will struggle next week. That is going to be THE test for JP. They will be fired up and they have a great Defense.

Where is your Frerotte report?

FinfanInBuffalo said:

of course when you read the stats it shows a different game. Then again, anyone who thinks Wanny is a great coach won't know that. Willis ran very well in the 2nd half. Jp didn't need to throw much.

i dind't see the game but read the reports and checked the box score -- bills had no turnovers - but 3-13 on third down and 5 field goals -- need to be more effieicient getting into the end zone. Losman will have growing pains and it will be interesting to see how he handles the nasty weather in buffalo.

Buffalo still has that solid defense though.

I love the AFC East!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Where is your Frerotte report?

I never give Frerotte reports. Only thing ive said about Gus has been predictions. I dont try and bash the guy after every bad throw.

Your the one that says you just report what you see and read.

I'm just glad you proved my point. You just report what you see and read IF ITS NEGATIVE.

Dont act like you dont anymore.

No problem if you want Losman to fail and are happy when he does, your a fin fan, but dont try and act like you just post the truth.

Bills4Life said:
I never give Frerotte reports. Only thing ive said about Gus has been predictions. I dont try and bash the guy after every bad throw.

How did your predictions hold up yesterday. Probably not too well.

Bills4Life said:
Your the one that says you just report what you see and read.

Which is true.

Bills4Life said:
I'm just glad you proved my point. You just report what you see and read IF ITS NEGATIVE.

You can't read.

If your looking for nothing but Losman hype, pick a different message board. Try Billszone.

Bills4Life said:
Dont act like you dont anymore.

No problem if you want Losman to fail and are happy when he does, your a fin fan, but dont try and act like you just post the truth.

Please find one false thing I have posted about Losman.

Back
Top Bottom