FinFanInBuffalo Wheres your weekly Losman report?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFanInBuffalo Wheres your weekly Losman report??

Justasportsfan said:
Jp didn't need to throw much.

Not needing to throw much is only part of the reason. At the beginning of the half they were only up 12-7. The game was still very much in question despite a dominating defensive peformance because the offense was inefficient in the red zone.

They took the ball away from JP because he threw it to the defenders three times out of ten attempts in the second half. One was an easy TD for the Texans defense that was dropped.

Like I said, I'll reserve judgement until JP faces an actual professional team next week.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
How did your predictions hold up yesterday. Probably not too well..

My predictions are year long predictions. My Losman Predictions didnt hold up well either, I predictied a 70 rating, and he was around 90. Go Figure.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Not needing to throw much is only part of the reason. At the beginning of the half they were only up 12-7. The game was still very much in question despite a dominating defensive peformance because the offense was inefficient in the red zone..
watch the game. Learn some football. Yes, JP had some bad passes. Even if the score was tied but you are running the ball well, you don't have to throw.Willis didn't start running the ball well until the 2nd qtr. If you're a coach and you start to see him pick it up, you continue it towards the 3rd qtr. A Wanny fan wouldn't know that. The bills had 4 penalties in the redzone. WATCH the game. :crazy:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
They took the ball away from JP because he threw it to the defenders three times out of ten attempts in the second half. One was an easy TD for the Texans defense that was dropped..
Clueless. They needed to get Willis going. DUH!!! YOu do not just take the ball away from JP when he start throwing badly. A rookie like that needs to get his confidence back but if the run is working, you keep running. Don't believe me? Ask BB. He did the same thing against the Raiders in the first half. Why run when the pass is working? DUH!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Like I said, I'll reserve judgement until JP faces an actual professional team next week.
Same here. But he can get judged on a game by game basis. He did well so far. So far, every sports announcer says so whether it's ESPN or NFL network. Then of course you won't report that :lol:

Next time WATCH THE GAME. Get some facts. Stop being a Wanny fan. It's bringing out the football homer in you.

Justasportsfan said:
watch the game. Learn some football. Yes, JP had some bad passes. Even if the score was tied but you are running the ball well, you don't have to throw.Willis didn't start running the ball well until the 2nd qtr. If you're a coach and you start to see him pick it up, you continue it towards the 3rd qtr. A Wanny fan wouldn't know that. The bills had 4 penalties in the redzone. WATCH the game. :crazy:

Clueless. They needed to get Willis going. DUH!!! YOu do not just take the ball away from JP when he start throwing badly. A rookie like that needs to get his confidence back but if the run is working, you keep running. Don't believe me? Ask BB. He did the same thing against the Raiders in the first half. Why run when the pass is working? DUH!!!

Same here. But he can get judged on a game by game basis. He did well so far. So far, every sports announcer says so whether it's ESPN or NFL network. Then of course you won't report that :lol:

Next time WATCH THE GAME. Get some facts. Stop being a Wanny fan. It's bringing out the football homer in you.

Look, I did watch the game. My opinions differ from yours. You have no more insight into the thinking of the coaching staff than me. Don't pretend that you do. He threw the ball up for grabs three times early in the third quarter. IMO, they backed off on the throwing after that point.

You have nothing to offer me in terms of logical, thoughtful exchanges of information or ideas. Please do not repond to any more of my posts. I will do the same and not respond to yours. Also, please to do refer to me in any additional posts. I'm tired of your rhetoric.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Look, I did watch the game. My opinions differ from yours. You have no more insight into the thinking of the coaching staff than me. Don't pretend that you do. He threw the ball up for grabs three times early in the third quarter. IMO, they backed off on the throwing after that point.

You have nothing to offer me in terms of logical, thoughtful exchanges of information or ideas. Please do not repond to any more of my posts. I will do the same and not respond to yours. Also, please to do refer to me in any additional posts. I'm tired of your rhetoric.
Did you listen to the post game interview? I did. So shush your mouth. Fact is, whatever the coaches decided to do worked because we won.

Don't tell me Manning does not make stupid throws either. JP is a rookie. No one said he wouldnt make mistakes. Fact is everyone thinks he had a good/efficient game. Only Wanny fans would think otherwise .Then again, I'm not surprised :lol:

Back
Top Bottom