FinHeaven College Pick'em: Fin Fans pick the winners! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven College Pick'em: Fin Fans pick the winners!

cwsox

Dolphs Fan since 1966
Reaction score
A FinHeaven college pick'em has been created for posters here, at ESPN:

go to

http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage

http://games.espn.go.com/cpickem/groupfind?entryID=66575click on College Pick'em

once there search for: FinHeaven
the password is: Dolphins

Every week there are ten college games: you have to pick the winners, and rank in order of your confidence. You need to belong to ESPN. If for any reason you can't get in, PM me.

Now how I encourage people to play? It adds to my college football season to play a pick'em - and it would be fun to pick the winners with Dolphin fans - and since I am a Michigan fan, no one can out pick me right? :woot:

ok, that is just to encourage all to play! The more who play, the more fun and we'll know week by week who is the college pick'em champion of FinHeaven!

A FinHeaven college pick'em has been created for posters here, at ESPN:

go to

http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage
click on College Pick'em

once there search for: FinHeaven
the password is: Dolphins

Every week there are ten college games: you have to pick the winners, and rank in order of your confidence. You need to belong to ESPN. If for any reason you can't get in, PM me.

Now how I encourage people to play? It adds to my college football season to play a pick'em - and it would be fun to pick the winners with Dolphin fans - and since I am a Michigan fan, no one can out pick me right? :woot:

ok, that is just to encourage all to play! The more who play, the more fun and we'll know week by week who is the college pick'em champion of FinHeaven!
Done...thanks for the link and the angst!

Anyone seen Will Harris's picks?...East Carolina over Va Tech?...a couple of others just as odd...'course, when I go 4-6 this week....LOL

Hey everyone who is playing, thanks and those who signed up - still time!

I am looking forward to this because every pick'em I have ever been in has either been with Michigan fans or in Big ten country - that we have a much more national fan base here with fans of several conferences, this should just be a lot more fun!

great first week and congrats to Krapht Dinner with a 48!

I consider anything in the 40s to be a very successful week, to be in the 50s (55 is max) is awesome.

It is very easy to fall from the top and very easy to make up a lot of ground in just a week - everyone is so still very much in play

even those who forgot to enter this week, get in and/or get your picks in for next week because the standings can shift dramatically - all last season, with the upsets, it was amazing how people went up and down in the standings so that everyone was in contention until the end

great first week, it is an honor to pick with you all, and I look forward to week by week challenge of going against you all!

great first week and congrats to Krapht Dinner with a 48!

I consider anything in the 40s to be a very successful week, to be in the 50s (55 is max) is awesome.

It is very easy to fall from the top and very easy to make up a lot of ground in just a week - everyone is so still very much in play

even those who forgot to enter this week, get in and/or get your picks in for next week because the standings can shift dramatically - all last season, with the upsets, it was amazing how people went up and down in the standings so that everyone was in contention until the end

great first week, it is an honor to pick with you all, and I look forward to week by week challenge of going against you all!
I were actually a little bit disappointed over some games, but what the heck! It happens in college sport and anywhere else. Throw some stupid points at Virginia Tech and the Bowling Green game. The only good part of the first round has to be im not in the heavy end of the league..yet!..

Nah I feel good about my chances! It's a honor to be pickin with you guys!
:hi5:

Going straight to the top! third place for me so far. Much can still happen! But I guess i'll stay at the top 5 through the season. Piece of cake!

Going straight to the top! third place for me so far. Much can still happen! But I guess i'll stay at the top 5 through the season. Piece of cake!

49?

49?

that's crazy

:woot:times 49

Wow - huge congrats to madman29, a 55, a perfect score! Very impressive!

I work my *** off to get a 51, my highest score ever, and it ranks only 7th for the week!!!!!

You guys are great, phenomenal, and it is great honor to play pick'em with such great players!

For those who have missed a week or two, get back in, because they scores and placements can change drastically from week to week. Ground can be made up and positioning yourself for advancement should be done, so if you have missed a week or two, get back in the game!

I am enjoying this - it is a real treat to play with such knowledgable people.

And when the regular season is over, we'll have a bowl season pick'em. I'll tell you right now I'll start that one miles ahead of the rest of you for the first half to two thirds of the bowl season and then I collapse like a falling rock. Never be put off by anyone's lead - it can always be made up and that is part of the fun of it.

You guys are awesome. Our lowest score was a 48. I've never seen the lowest score being what is most weeks the high score. It was the second highest score we had had until Saturday. You guys are scary good. This is great fun!

Back
Top Bottom