FinHeaven College Pick'em: Fin Fans pick the winners! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven College Pick'em: Fin Fans pick the winners!

I got trounced this last week - embarrassing, 14 points on two correct picks

I've obviously forgotten to put my picks the last several weeks. Not so smart when I was at the top in the beginning. Now, I can only wish good luck to you other guys!

maybe next year...:d-day::d-day:

I've obviously forgotten to put my picks the last several weeks. Not so smart when I was at the top in the beginning. Now, I can only wish good luck to you other guys!

maybe next year...:d-day::d-day:

keep playing

its good practice for one thing and we can still see who wins week by week

this is a tough crowd to compete against - very good picking by those playing - way above the espn average

Yeah I keep playing for sure. It's fun to see if I can get my cut from 50% to 90% again.

Ya gotta figure in Ricky's clutch catch and runs, and the "2 punch" he adds to Ronnie's "1"
I sure hope we can keep these guys together for the time when Chad Henne eventually gets some snaps, and the long ball becomes a threat. Watch those 3-4 yards on 1st/2nd down become 5-6 yarders.
Still, I'm super pleased with Pennington. How could you not be?
Big game for the 'Canes coming up next Thursday.

Tedhill - who are you? I have never seen such picking in my life. You are extraordinary. I salute you.

And the top nine finishers (the first six numbers are scores from the last six weeks; the seventh number is total score and the % is the player's scoring percentage). tedhill had an astounding season, and congrats to him! IMAWriter and Madman29 (who may have won second had he got his last entry in) had amazing seasons as well, and this was one of the toughest groups top to bottom that I have ever been in. All of the players listed had excellent, excellent seasons and were hurt by one bad week in a college season that was at times very hard to predict. Thanks to all who played!

There will be a college bowl pick'em and I will set that up and announce it as soon as possible.

1 tedhill, T. Hill 37 51 38 39 43 43 539 98.9
cwsox/westchamp, v. lavieri 31 42 41 36 42 46 485 89.0
IMAWriter, R. Jason 37 38 37 35 26 46 472 85.2
Madman29, M. Knowles 40 51 28 43 26 0 449 78.5
The Sparanos, K. Evenson 32 42 27 29 29 48 449 78.5
Beck, S. Beck 34 33 25 35 28 44 431 74.0
dolfdkdanish, C. Pedersen 0 40 31 0 44 0 287 54.2
GeauxTigers&Fins, M. Oufnac 30 33 20 8 25 30 263 51.8

Vince...I'm still trying to figure out how you snuck ahead of me!
Going from 83% to 89% in one week...quite a trick LOL
Never mind the "nebulous" Ted Hill
Most likely a computer entity afflicted with the disease pseudopredictiallus.
Does this mean we are finished till bowl season?...no picks this week?
Is THIS the Change you Obamaniacs were speaking of? LOL

Fins must win Sunday, or playoffs will be history. Too many 7-4 and 6-5 teams out there.
Fact is, they have to get at least 10 wins, and hope the Colts, Ravens and NE start losing.
I see 9-7. Amazing turn-around, and Sparano would get AFC coach of the year.
What say you folks?

Vince...I'm still trying to figure out how you snuck ahead of me!
Going from 83% to 89% in one week...quite a trick LOL
Never mind the "nebulous" Ted Hill
Most likely a computer entity afflicted with the disease pseudopredictiallus.
Does this mean we are finished till bowl season?...no picks this week?
Is THIS the Change you Obamaniacs were speaking of? LOL

I snuck ahead of you and held over two weeks... two good weeks of picking for me :woot:while you had a week where you"stunk up the place" if I recall your exact words :foundout:

to my surprise, yes we are finished - this week no picks - but I will set up the bowl pick'em once espn has it ready

if you examine tedhill's other groups, he also won the hill family contest and they all seem to be very good at picking; I suspect instead of reading children's books, the little Hills are raised reading sports mags or betting journals...:lol:

LMAO...We need to kick that guy out!./...
seriously, if he's putting his money where his brain is, he did pretty well, though point spread selection is what separates the men (him) from the boyz (us)!
I was about 65% correct against the spread...not $$$ involved, though.
This was a tough year.
Happy T-Day to you, yours, and all folks here and there.
RJ

Back
Top Bottom