finheaven fans at pitt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finheaven fans at pitt

DOLPFAN54

Scout Team
Reaction score
Are there any finheaven fans going to the steeler game? It would be great to maybe meet up with some fans. I have a feeling it could be a little rowdy in Pittsburgh.

haha bro. i think me and my (steelers friend from pitt) are gonna fly up to the game cuz his friends have extra tix. be great to meet up w. u there but it might be hard cuz im w. all steelers fans. im worried im gonna get a beat down cuz the fins will be scoring and ill be on my feet screamin like crazy. where u siting

I am going to the game with my buddy as well. He is a Steeler fan. We are sitting in row KK on the Steelers bench side, upper level. I am flying up on Wednesday early, and leaving mid day friday. IM me anyone if you want to meet up at a local bar for a drink wednesday night. We are staying at the hotel that is right across the street from PNC park(baseball) and are close enough to walk to the game. Its gonna be unreal!

I will be there. It will be 4 fin fans and 6 steelers fan going together. We're all seated together and will be wearing our colors. I will have on my J.T. orange jersey.

i find otu today if my friend is gettin the tix. i have my fingers crossed. id have to fly up after class on thurs like 2 in the afternoon go to the game and then fly back the next morning before class lol. im hoping!!

Ill be there as well, im from Delaware and am making the trip across to see them. My buddy has season tickets to pitt games, as he is from there, so ill be going with him. Where is everyone meeting up?

ottie35 said:
Ill be there as well, im from Delaware and am making the trip across to see them. My buddy has season tickets to pitt games, as he is from there, so ill be going with him. Where is everyone meeting up?

f

I'm in section 117 dolphins sideline, more like goaline. I am also going wednesday.Probably will drink it up that night. Can't wait.

i will unfortunately not be at the game but to all dolphin fans there REPRESENT US WELL!!!!! cheer our team on and dont be afraid of any steeler fans!!!!

i got my tix!!!! buyin my plane flight tonite. how many of you guys will be there? im kinda worried bout pitt fans

1 fin fan with 11 steelers fans...its gonna be nuts.
especially since im a pretty obnoxious standing screaming at every play dolphins fan!

im going to the game. im going with a buddy of mine, and were flying up from orlando, would like to meet up with some fans, pm me/

Wish I could make it, but already got plans. Awesome game I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom