finheaven fans at pitt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finheaven fans at pitt

I will be there with the winner of the raffle and my son and his girl... I am currently trying to set up a tailgate area for the game... I will let you all know where that will be when I finalize the details!!!

FINintheMOON said:
I will be there with the winner of the raffle and my son and his girl... I am currently trying to set up a tailgate area for the game... I will let you all know where that will be when I finalize the details!!!

My buddy at NBC thinks he can get me some choice tickets, I will know soon, but I maybe there with some Steeler buddies.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
My buddy at NBC thinks he can get me some choice tickets, I will know soon, but I maybe there with some Steeler buddies.

NJFIN... I will be at the tailgate party in Jersey on Saturday... I plan to bring the other 9 tickets that I have for the game with me. If your buddy can't help you, maybe we can work something out...:wink:

DOLPFAN54 said:
Are there any finheaven fans going to the steeler game? It would be great to maybe meet up with some fans. I have a feeling it could be a little rowdy in Pittsburgh.

A little?

Oh boy, you're in for a treat...

Back
Top Bottom