FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft

Sorry all....last time I was on there were still a lot of teams to be filled, didn't think this started already. Sorry for holding things up.

1. Detroit Lions- Bahama Fin Fan - Calvin Johnson, Ernie Sims, Jeff Bakus, Donovan McNabb
2. St. Louis Rams- burger13 - Stephen Jackson, Chris Long, Oshiomogho Atogwe, Reggie Wayne
3. Kansas City Chiefs- Emeraldfin: Matt Cassell, Branden Albert, Dwayne Bowe, Justin Tuck
4. Seattle Seahawks-KillerJosh373-Lofa Tatupu, Josh Wilson, TJ Housmanzadeh, Ryan Clady
5. Cleveland Browns- Clownfish-Joe Thomas, Braylon Edwards, Shaun Rodgers, Chad Pennington
6. Cincinatti Bengals- Swantoon- Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, Leon Hall
7. Oakland Raiders-Dlockz-Jamarcus Russel, Darren McFadden, Nnambi Asomugha
8. Jacksonville Jaguars- ADavieDolphin-Rasheen Mathis, Maurice Jones Drew,John Henderson
9. Green Bay Packers- 1 dol fan: Arron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, Aaron Kampman.
10. San Francisco 49ERS-Ricky4Life: Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis.
11. Buffalo Bills- ciscoholgate: Lee Evans, Trent Edwards, Leodis McKelvin
12. Denver Broncos- SpurzN703 - Brandon Marshall, Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins
13. Washington Redskins- FINatic 13-Albert Haynesworth, Chris Cooley, Clinton Portis
14. New Orleans Saints- Milldog-Drew Brees, Marques Colston, Pierre Thomas
15. Houston Texans- JimToss- Matt Shaub, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams
16. San Diego Chargers- CedarPhin- Phillip Rivers, Cromartie, Marcus McNeil
17. New York Jets-edwardstoevans-Darrelle Revis, D'Brickishaw Ferguson, Kris Jenkins
18. Chicago Bears- Fish-Head - Jay Cutler, Lance Briggs, Matt Forte
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Orlando Fan- Gaines Adams, Jeff faine, Kellen Winslow
20. Dallas Cowboys- Finsguy939- Tony Romo, DeMarcus Ware, Terence Newman
21. Philadelphia Eagles-Brian Westbrook, Desean Jackson, Trent Cole
22. Minnesota Vikings-FinsFan_in_Iraq: Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Bryant McKinnie
23. New England Pats-HBCF4Ever-Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo
24. Atlanta Falcons- rothshunger-Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Micheal Turner
25. Miami Dolphins- Tylerdolphin- Jake Long, Ronnie Brown, Vernon Carey
26. Baltimore Ravens-SwimminInIndy-Ed Reed, Joe Flacco, Haloti Ngata
27. Indianapolis Colts- Mdfinfan06- Peyton Manning, Dwight Freeney, Bob Sanders
28. Carolina Panthers-KDong13 - Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, Jon Beason
29. New York Giants-JDOE - Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs, Osi Umenyiora
30.Tennessee Titans- I MiZFiT I - Chris Johnson, Lendale White, Nick Harper
31. Arizona Cardinals- Outlawd2u - Larry Fitzgerald, Karlos Dansby, Dominique Rogers-Cromartie
32. Pittsburgh Steelers-Dolfan3773: Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, Ben Roethlisberger

wellcome back burger... All good... and nice pick. :up: when you gonna take care of a QB?

I was just thinking about something. I dont know if this is a big deal to all of you or not but if your picking 11 players on each side of the ball you are not going to be able to put together certain packages. Dime and nickle backs, 4 wr sets, fullbacks are all going to be missing.

Depending on which team and playbook you got, some teams are going to be severly limited, and some situational downs are also going to be limited. I know the drafting process has been painfully slow for you guys but I think you might want to add at least a few mow more players to the rosters.

Nice pick Burger.

Just to wonder, was he your first option or would you have prefered Tuck, Clady, or Penny?

Nice pick Burger.

Just to wonder, was he your first option or would you have prefered Tuck, Clady, or Penny?

Nah, I would have still taken Wayne over those guys, although Tuck and Clady would have warranted consideration.

What's everyone thoughts on discussing players you considered or didn't pick? taboo? you might convince the next person to pick on a guy they really weren't thinkin about, and screw one of the guys after him....just a thought.

Nah, I would have still taken Wayne over those guys, although Tuck and Clady would have warranted consideration.

What's everyone thoughts on discussing players you considered or didn't pick? taboo? you might convince the next person to pick on a guy they really weren't thinkin about, and screw one of the guys after him....just a thought.

Yeah, but there are always head games in drafts, NFL and fantasy. It is part of the fun, IMO.

Naw man shoot for the moon. This is all about discussion.
Nothing is on the line here its all about fun. The more discussion the better it is.
If anyone decides they want to get mad about it they can hit the bricks.

Hey, Burger13, no disrespect, just thought something had happened to you and we were gonna have to do this without you. I can say that I thought alot about taking Clady, but ultimately it came down to what kind of QB would I get if I waited.

Here's an interesting question: With everyone back to a regular week after Easter weekend, how often will you check this thread to see what's going on?

I check this thread a bunch throughout the day...not to see if it's my turn yet (because I know it will be a while), but just to see what's going on...

Oh, and I have been slacking...
Reggie Wayne
clear.gif

Justin Tuck
clear.gif

In an uncapped season does that make Favre eligable too?

Back
Top Bottom