FinHeaven should shut down during the games. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven should shut down during the games.

Doubt we'll shut the site down. I login during games and manage to avoid dumb threads. It's pretty easy.

I worded it incorrectly, it's just frustrating seeing 8 different threads with the same idea about the same play. I'm sure it's even more frustrating for the admins. It would be nice if these people would post in the gameday thread. I do understand why people start the new threads, they are worried about no one seeing their comments and it's a ME type of world, so it's not like I expect any less.

I worded it incorrectly, it's just frustrating seeing 8 different threads with the same idea about the same play. I'm sure it's even more frustrating for the admins. It would be nice if these people would post in the gameday thread. I do understand why people start the new threads, they are worried about no one seeing their comments and it's a ME type of world, so it's not like I expect any less.

Usually the Admins and Mods that are actively posting during the game are good at catching similar threads and merging them into the game thread in an effort to trim down clutter and redundancy. Although we can't can't them all or catch every infraction, we do rely heavily on users such as yourself to make use of the "Report Thread" feature if a certain thread or post needs the attention of an Admin or Mod. From there we can make sure that things get handled appropriately.

:up:

Lol the same people who make stupid posts during the game make them before the game and after the game and all week in between games so it wouldnt make a difference

Yep. Not gonna lie though, I have done it a few times while overreacting. Most likely about Sturgis, so you can't be too mad about that

I visit the game day thread periodically through out the game but rarley post.
I find it at times informative but always entertaining (like when "the game is over" before half time).

I have no clue as to why you post here to begin with??? I could see stopping in once in a while and spot posting because we're playing the jets or something but you're here every freakin minute and you're a VIP member and donator for crying out loud. Haha. That just tells me you are a troll who enjoys it too much and just post dumb things to rile people up here.
Anyone here, how do you put someone on ignore? I have to do it with this rubber cone. I'm tired of his act and agenda. And thanks for attempting to derail my thread earlier. And you will be the first poster I ever put on ignore.

thanks for that honor, I love when posters who I didn't now existed that don't contribute to the board are big fans of mine. Appreciate it.

game threads are always bad news, everyone is heated watching the game and posts stuff they probably shouldn't. This happens on all boards in all sports.

While true there are a few posts outside of the game thread that are always knee-jerk reactionary type.

I'd support freezing the posts except for the game day thread until the game is over.

Doubt we'll shut the site down. I login during games and manage to avoid dumb threads. It's pretty easy.

Impossible. The site is designed to force you to click on every single thread.

thanks for that honor, I love when posters who I didn't now existed that don't contribute to the board are big fans of mine. Appreciate it.

Ok, ignored, wasn't too hard to figure out. My last post I have to read from this turd. And he still can't answer as to why he posts here. I'm sorry your parents ignored you as a child. So long and good riddance

Ok, ignored, wasn't too hard to figure out. My last post I have to read from this turd. And he still can't answer as to why he posts here. I'm sorry your parents ignored you as a child. So long and good riddance

awesome, now some folks know who you are now. You are welcome.

Usually the Admins and Mods that are actively posting during the game are good at catching similar threads and merging them into the game thread in an effort to trim down clutter and redundancy. Although we can't can't them all or catch every infraction, we do rely heavily on users such as yourself to make use of the "Report Thread" feature if a certain thread or post needs the attention of an Admin or Mod. From there we can make sure that things get handled appropriately.

:up:

Man there is more flaming, cursing, and degrading of other poster on here to last 10 life times even if people reported them.

I disagree. Many of us need a vent for our frustration, especially out of state fans like myself. We have to voice our displeasure somewhere! It's either we post it here, get therapy or kick the dog. I prefer to commune in the pit of misery with the good company that is each of you. You are the only ones that understand my pain. :nailbiter:

Back
Top Bottom