Fins/Falcons official meet up thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins/Falcons official meet up thread

Taco Mac is between Philips arena / CNN Center and the Ga. world congress center. You can't miss it if you walk from olympic park to the dome, will be on your left hand side. You will also see a Jocks N Jills and Dantanas bar along the way. Its pretty easy to find. Just ask someone, it pretty well known around here.

Can I just use this thread as an excuse to post how AMAZINGLY excited I am to be heading to the Dome on Sunday?

I'm a former season ticket holder who's been in Atlanta since 1996, just waiting for the Fins to play a game here - and now, finally!, it's arrived. My football-loathing wife has even agreed to come along and will be wearing a Marks Brothers t-shirt from about 1986.

I mean, does it get any better?

Can't wait to see all the aqua in the crowd on Sunday and then our boys running out onto that field to kickoff another year of Miami freakin' Dolphins football!

I absolutely know where you are coming from. I moved here in 2000 and haven't been to a fins game since then. I can't wait to see them on the field in the dome. Its going to be awesome!!!

Can I just use this thread as an excuse to post how AMAZINGLY excited I am to be heading to the Dome on Sunday?

I'm a former season ticket holder who's been in Atlanta since 1996, just waiting for the Fins to play a game here - and now, finally!, it's arrived. My football-loathing wife has even agreed to come along and will be wearing a Marks Brothers t-shirt from about 1986.

I mean, does it get any better?

Can't wait to see all the aqua in the crowd on Sunday and then our boys running out onto that field to kickoff another year of Miami freakin' Dolphins football!

My wife and I will be there. Sitting in Section 113. If you see a guy wearing a Ronnie Brown Jersey and a gal wearing an 01 jersey looking lost, don't be afriad to say hi. If your tailgating we'll try and stop by.

Oh and a question, where is the best place to park near or at the stadium?

We will be staying at the Hyatt and it looks like we can walk from there but I dont know if the hotel will charge us an extra days parking fee for leaving the car in their Garage after we check out...

Back
Top Bottom