Fins Get Some Love From www.boston.com / No Love For Jets/Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Get Some Love From www.boston.com / No Love For Jets/Bills

Regarding discipline, Miami was one of the least penalized teams in the NFL.

And because of that they will win the AFC East?

That makes no sense to me.

During the Herm Edwards era the Jets continually committed the least amount of penalties in the game. What did that get them?

Well, no, that was just one of the things he listed.

my top 5 superbowl favorites...minnesota dallas san diego baltimore green bay

my final 2 minnesota baltimore

my top 5 superbowl favorites...minnesota dallas san diego baltimore green bay

my final 2 minnesota baltimore

Not a bad list. I would drop the Vikings though. Last time Favre put together two good years was 2003 and 2004.

I think he is in for a big dropoff this year.

the vikings were one favre brain fart away from going to the bowl...i think he gets it done this year...provided he's healthy...i can't put dallas over minnesota in the nfc purely cause of that huge question mark at left tackle with alex barron and doug free...i think jared allens gonna chew up whoever dallas puts there...green bay i think may be too much of a pass happy offense in january and that lack of balance i think will be their playoff undoing...that and possibly spotty play at cb opposite charles woodson...

baltimore and minnesota are built to win playoff games...sick running games stout defenses...if need be can air it out also...

the vikings were one favre brain fart away from going to the bowl...i think he gets it done this year...provided he's healthy...i can't put dallas over minnesota in the nfc purely cause of that huge question mark at left tackle with alex barron and doug free...green bay i think may be too much of a pass happy offense in january and that lack of balance i think will be their playoff undoing...that and possibly spotty play at cb opposite charles woodson...

baltimore and minnesota are built to win playoff games...sick running games stout defenses...if need be can air it out also...

All fair points.

I just dont see any way that Favre replicates his absurd season of last year. If Favre doesn't play up to 2009 standards, defenses can start stacking the box against Peterson, who still needs to prove that he won't cough up the rock in a big spot.

favre can still chew up one on one looks on the outside and at te if/when the box is stacked...i don't think your gonna see much dropoff unless he plays pretty banged up...which is always possible...

or ap goes down...

favre can still chew up one on one looks on the outside and at te if/when the box is stacked...i don't think your gonna see much dropoff unless he plays pretty banged up...which is always possible...

or ap goes down...

Like I said before, the last time Favre posted back to back good years was 2003 and 2004.

I am not expecting big things from #4 this year.

to each his own...in minnesota favre doesn't have to be a savior...plenty of talent around him...we'll see

it seems every year is the year Houston will give Indy a run............

Much like the Cardinals before they went on a Superbowl run. The 2-3 years previous to that the Cards were everyones darkhorses to make a Superbowl run, but underachieved.

The Texans have been near the playoffs for the last couple of years and eventually they will make the playoffs. They have too much talent their to continue to underachieve.

i wonder how the jet fans think about this lol. its very true tho. if the jets have a chance this is the year, then the implosion will begin, if not during the season. they have to many contracts to worry about now. we are built for the future, and its nice knowing we are finally respected again.
When you hit on as many draft picks as the Jets do you end up with contracts to resign instead of releasing said players.That's the way it works.If not for the CBA uncertainty,most of these contracts would already be done.That is the hold up,not an inability to resign them.The Jets are in an enviable position because we have drafted many players who are considered the best at their positons or in the top 5 at their position.

The Jets are in an enviable position because we have drafted many players who are considered the best at their positons or in the top 5 at their position.

Yeah and have nothing to show for it in terms of championsips, so when it comes time to sign these guys and they haven't produced a championship or even a confrence title, your FO will probaly want a little bit of a discount and just use the lack of championship/s as a reason. That will happen with a few guys, but in all likely hood, not all of them will sign cheaper then they could get else where.

It's kind of cool finally seeing all the positive press about our Dolphins. I think were are set for a nice ride over the next few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom