Fins hire Tony Oden as DB coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins hire Tony Oden as DB coach

Might as well start calling us the Miami Lions....not always a bad thing I guess, their D hasn't been the worst unit in the world recently.

Comes from the lions so will have some familiarity with our DL coach. Don't really know much about him.

Let’s hope he can do here in Miami, what he did in Detroit with both Slay and Quinn?

Hats off to Gase for expanding what I wrongfully accused him of doing in regards to hirings.

So we are improving our assistant coaches from most of the opinions I see on this forum, hey baby I just want wins and be in the playoff hunt at the end. Years since Shula took me there.

from the herald

By Adam H. Beasley

abeasley@miamiherald.com

Detroit’s loss is Miami’s gain.

Lions coach-in-waiting Matt Patricia wants his own guys on staff, and that was bad news for Tony Oden — at least for a minute.

But Oden, the Lions’ ex-defensive backs coach after four years in Detroit, has landed on his feet.

He will join Adam Gase, Matt Burke and the Miami Dolphins in the same role he had in the Motor City.

Oden, 44, replaces Lou Anarumo, who was fired by Gase a few weeks back.

His job: Develop emerging players such as Xavien Howard and Cordrea Tankersley and help fix the communication and coverage issues that plagued the Dolphins for much of the 2017 season.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article197394919.html#storylink=cpy

Ozzy rules!!

I guess that completes our changes to the coaching staff? If so, now we can move on to changing some of the players. It's going to be hard waiting for free agency and the draft

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom