Fins sign Asiata | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign Asiata

You know why they signed him first, right? Well, as Grier said, he's a nasty prick. They didn't want to take any chances with him getting angry.

I think Tannehill may have some competition for hottest blonde significant other!!!

[TWEET]860298905342398465[/TWEET]

I will say that I love his twitter, his big image at the top is a really nice picture of his family...seems like a really good dude. Who is a nasty prick when it matters....

Nasty Prick?

5ke2YBc.gif

[TWEET]800718687154143233[/TWEET]

[TWEET]842803821533417473[/TWEET]

[TWEET]860298905342398465[/TWEET]

I will say that I love his twitter, his big image at the top is a really nice picture of his family...seems like a really good dude. Who is a nasty prick when it matters....

Yeah, this was golden:

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Nasty Prick?

5ke2YBc.gif

[TWEET]842803821533417473[/TWEET]

Ha! Posted at the same time. I'll leave it, because it's worth watching twice.

From the day he walked in the door for predraft interview until today, this kid is a true Phin. He's gonna bring a ton of attitude to our line. He's the kind of guy you want in the trench with you

You know why they signed him first, right? Well, as Grier said, he's a nasty prick. They didn't want to take any chances with him getting angry.

No, now would be a really good time for you to get angry, actually. ("That's my secret ... I'm always angry.")

he is my favorite draft pick. Guy isn't messing around. I think we got a steal and maybe a future pro bowler...maybe. funny kipper rated him as undrafted.

Come on Dallas Thomas was doing that every week. LOL

You're not wrong, you're just looking at the wrong player. :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

he is my favorite draft pick. Guy isn't messing around. I think we got a steal and maybe a future pro bowler...maybe. funny kipper rated him as undrafted.

I would say that you misspelled his name, but nobody actually gives a **** about that twit.

Just another sign this kid want be a dolphin and is all business. I have a feeling his work ethic will be the talk of camp over and over again.

Nasty Prick?

5ke2YBc.gif

Omar listening.

Was Asiata a Dolphins fan growing up? He seems to really love the Dolphins like no other. I love it. Richie Incognito 2.0 minus the psychopathic behavior, just nastiness. I can't wait to see him just straight up maul bitches into the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom