Fins sign Asiata | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign Asiata

Omar listening.

Was Asiata a Dolphins fan growing up? He seems to really love the Dolphins like no other. I love it. Richie Incognito 2.0 minus the psychopathic behavior, just nastiness.

Asiata is what happens when you are raised well...

Just another sign this kid want be a dolphin and is all business. I have a feeling his work ethic will be the talk of camp over and over again.

He's already a lock as Adam Gas's man crush this year. ****, mine too.

Asiata looks good. Why did he last until the 5th round with so many teams needing to improve O-lines?

Asiata looks good. Why did he last until the 5th round with so many teams needing to improve O-lines?

The guards really fell in this draft. That coupled with his age (25 in December) is the only thing I can think of. No real injury concerns. His age doesn't bother me because he's ready to go now; not a 2-3 year developmental plan.

I know Dorian fell because of a medical condition.

My gut tells me that Asiata will be one of those diamonds in the rough, like ZT, whose selection will keep paying dividends for at least a decade. He's got the skillset, the work ethic/attitude and really seems to be a player who can turn into a fan favorite. Say what you will about Incog, but who didn't get a kick out of him flashing the the Jets bench and Rex the bird? Asiata strikes me as another team-first player. I wanted Lamp and then Feeney, and I think both will be Dallas OL level studs but Asiata is a very nice consolation prize!

Nasty Prick?

5ke2YBc.gif

[TWEET]800718687154143233[/TWEET]

[TWEET]842803821533417473[/TWEET]

Is it me or can you guys watch that over and over? lol

That man is a massive beast.

Samoans are so damn strong!! Love it

Over under on how many days before he gets in a scrap with a defensive lineman during camp.

Couldn't agree more with the consensus. I really enjoyed the quotes about how he really wanted to be a Dolphin after he visited and met Gase, etc. He really believed in the program and Miami was his hope.

The nasty prick quote is going to live on..and on.

I sort of like that about Grier. He's a football man, not a PR guy. He's nuts and bolts football. He's not here to be up on the stage saying all the best public relations stuff to win the press conference. He's a football guy 100%. There are plenty of losers who sound good on a podium.

Picture Philbin using the word prick. I love that Grier just busted out with it! He went up points in my book in likeability.

Back
Top Bottom