Fins top 5 quarterback situation in league | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins top 5 quarterback situation in league

Nice article but I've always found that the best "qb situation" is the situation with the best starting qb. I'm a big tanny fan but I'd still take Rodgers and nancy Reagan as the backup over any of those other "qb situations"

not the matt moore could start for a bunch of teams stuff again :lol:

Tannehill was the best pick this franchise has made since Marino and it's been a few years since then. List him where you will.

Ill put us in the top 10 but def not top 5. Any team that has an Elite QB automatically is better than us. I can think of 7 easily.

Any top 5 list w/o Aaron Rodgers isn't a valid one . . . doesn't matter who the backup is.

Any top 5 list w/o Aaron Rodgers isn't a valid one . . . doesn't matter who the backup is.

Naw I'd disagree, I'd rather have Tannehill than Rodgers. Sure Rodgers is the better QB today, but Tannehill is the bigger stronger faster younger athlete who btw can throw the rock a lil. I prefer the youth and upside in Tannehill over ****y Rodgers personally. His window is closing, Tannehill's is opening up imo. I mean, Rodgers still has plenty of time to get another, I just think Tanny has more chances. I'm kinda a big Tannehill supporter if ya'll haven't noticed lol.

Naw I'd disagree, I'd rather have Tannehill than Rodgers. Sure Rodgers is the better QB today, but Tannehill is the bigger stronger faster younger athlete who btw can throw the rock a lil. I prefer the youth and upside in Tannehill over ****y Rodgers personally.

I'd trade Tannehill, #14 and ANY OTHER PLAYER on our team . . . for Aaron Rodgers right now.

He's only 31 . . . Tannehill will be 27. Tannehill doesn't have the accuracy or pocket awareness of Rodgers and probably never will. Rodgers is a very effective improvised runner out of the pocket where Tannehill's runs depend on the read option.

Naw I'd disagree, I'd rather have Tannehill than Rodgers. Sure Rodgers is the better QB today, but Tannehill is the bigger stronger faster younger athlete who btw can throw the rock a lil. I prefer the youth and upside in Tannehill over ****y Rodgers personally. His window is closing, Tannehill's is opening up imo. I mean, Rodgers still has plenty of time to get another, I just think Tanny has more chances. I'm kinda a big Tannehill supporter if ya'll haven't noticed lol.

Homerism at its finest and I really like Tannehill.

Love your name, lol.

LD

Yea its homerism , but lets all be honest .... A lot of us dont like getting guys someone else drafted And Will probably retire as a packer no matter What .

I want a miami guy , a guy who Will retire as a dolphin when its all set And done . And i dont mean that he would Never play for another team... I mean that he'll be remembered as a Miami Dolphin.

Im all in on Tannehill .... Me personally I wouldn't trade him for ANYTHING right now . Love the kid

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm a big Ryan Tannehill fan and I think he's only getting better. But Aaron Rodgers is not only the best QB in the game, he's historically good. Closest thing to Marino's arm since Marino.

Back
Top Bottom