Fins top 5 quarterback situation in league | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins top 5 quarterback situation in league

Naw I'd disagree, I'd rather have Tannehill than Rodgers. Sure Rodgers is the better QB today, but Tannehill is the bigger stronger faster younger athlete who btw can throw the rock a lil. I prefer the youth and upside in Tannehill over ****y Rodgers personally. His window is closing, Tannehill's is opening up imo. I mean, Rodgers still has plenty of time to get another, I just think Tanny has more chances. I'm kinda a big Tannehill supporter if ya'll haven't noticed lol.

This is pretty ridiculous to say the least. But you're entitled to your opinion lol.

I'm a big Ryan Tannehill fan and I think he's only getting better. But Aaron Rodgers is not only the best QB in the game, he's historically good. Closest thing to Marino's arm since Marino.

I wish you were right, but I can't put Rodgers over a 4 time Superbowl winner and current title holder (who btw had Julian Edelman as a top wr lol). Rodgers is great, no doubt, but he's also getting older and a little less durable. Were the 5th youngest team in the league, I'm happy with our durable fast young QB who opens up any OC's playbook in the league. Wouldn't trade him for any one not named Luck.

I wish you were right, but I can't put Rodgers over a 4 time Superbowl winner and current title holder (who btw had Julian Edelman as a top wr lol). Rodgers is great, no doubt, but he's also getting older and a little less durable. Were the 5th youngest team in the league, I'm happy with our durable fast young QB who opens up any OC's playbook in the league.

Pure talent alone Rodgers > anyone not named Marino.

I'd trade Tannehill, #14 and ANY OTHER PLAYER on our team . . . for Aaron Rodgers right now.

He's only 31 . . . Tannehill will be 27. Tannehill doesn't have the accuracy or pocket awareness of Rodgers and probably never will. Rodgers is a very effective improvised runner out of the pocket where Tannehill's runs depend on the read option.

Dang Tannehill is almost 27? Still pretty young but not "set for a decade at QB" young. If he was say 24, i'd agree with the #5, even over some elite starters who are one slip away from a broken hip and a walker (cough brady)

Edit: Also, that really makes me want to see top notch QB play this year from RT17. Top 10 current QBs or bust in 2015.

This is pretty ridiculous to say the least. But you're entitled to your opinion lol.

If Tannehill has a break out year and we make a lil run in the playoffs, it won't look so lol then lol. But I get ur point.

Dang Tannehill is almost 27? Still pretty young but not "set for a decade at QB" young. If he was say 24, i'd agree with the #5, even over some elite starters who are one slip away from a broken hip and a walker (cough brady)

Edit: Also, that really makes me want to see top notch QB play this year from RT17. Top 10 current QBs or bust in 2015.

Why? Brady is 40? Manning is 40? Tannehill can be a decade long star.

Pure talent alone Rodgers > anyone not named Marino.

Pure talent alone Chip Kelly made a great deal for Sam Bradford. However Bradford ending literally every single nfl season on ir I believe and that kinda con-volutes things. Point being, age and durability matter, a lot. And Brady is just a freaken genius so sure Rodgers has more talent, but imo Brady has proven to be the better QB over the course of an nfl season/career. Tom Brady's brain is his talent, and that joint lethal. Can't wait till he retires lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't people read the article. It has nothing to do with just Tannehill, it's the group of QB's on a specific team. LOL!!!

Why don't people read the article. It has nothing to do with just Tannehill, it's the group of QB's on a specific team. LOL!!!

I read the entire article.

The article made no sense when they left Aaron Rodgers out of the picture.

It could be Rodgers/Devlin/Pat White . . . . and that would still be one of the top 5 quarterback situations in the NFL. He makes the situation great, not the supporting cast.

If we are talking about the best backup QB situation . . . that is another story.

At this point of the year every coach, gm, etc has their lips sealed tighter than a virgins p, might as well talk s*** to pass the time lol. Can't wait till we draft Devante Parker at 14, wouldn't that be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom