Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths

When a "journalist," and as someone who studied journalism for WAY too long...when I put that in quotes, it's for a reason...when he says something like "I wanted to hate this trade for the Dolphins," nothing more needs to be said.

He's a biased prick.

**** you, Walter. **** you in the ******* with a big rubber **** and then I hope someone breaks it off and beats you to death with it.

(c) George Carlin.

Wow. I love this trade. Absolutely love it.

But if they cut Wake and do him dirty like they did ZT back in the day, I'm going to go from wanting to tussle Tannebaum's hair for doing a good job, to wanting his head on a pike.

Interesting scenario..... Let’s say we now trade Landry for a 4th and with our 11th pick we take wr Ridley, is Landry and Ajayi better than Quinn and Ridley. Those are the 4 players essentially all intermingled. Which pair would you rather have ?

Interesting scenario..... Let’s say we now trade Landry for a 4th and with our 11th pick we take wr Ridley, is Landry and Ajayi better than Quinn and Ridley. Those are the 4 players essentially all intermingled. Which pair would you rather have ?

trading Landry for less than a comp pick would be a disaster

Last edited:
Either way, which pair would you rather have ? There is a good chance that if Ridley is there they will take him

Rams switched him from DE to 3/4 OLB, I wonder if he can play 4/3 OLB at 6-4 250 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom