Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths

This is not correct.

very true, he has also been playing out of position and get to return to his more natural 4-3 DE position.

This is a very good move...I would like to find fault because Tannenbaum typically seems to get hosed on these deals, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. This does make our defense better, and it should allow us to give a few more different looks. Now go grab James or Edmunds and let's see if we can stop some teams this year.

One more reason I like this trade. It has given us something to talk about other than Landry. I was dreading having to wait till the start of free agency to talk about something else so Christmas came early.

Ozzy rules!!

very true, he has also been playing out of position and get to return to his more natural 4-3 DE position.

This is a very good move...I would like to find fault because Tannenbaum typically seems to get hosed on these deals, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. This does make our defense better, and it should allow us to give a few more different looks. Now go grab James or Edmunds and let's see if we can stop some teams this year.
I'm hoping one of those two will still be on the board at 11

Ozzy rules!!

Confused since we just drafted DE Charles Harris first round last year whom didn’t really play and Wake just got a new deal. So either Wake is going to 3rd down duty only so this rookie kid can play or what?

Quinn's play has dropped off the past couple of years. He's also had some injury concerns.

Jesus Christ.

How can you POSSIBLY take a crap on this? How?

This was an absolute home run. It was a fourth round pick for this guy. If you really want to have a conversation about the value of a swapped 6th rounder, we can do that.

Look at what this injury-ridden, "past his prime" player did LAST YEAR when he played out of position.

This was a mistake by the Rams. And for once, the Fins got the good end of the stick.

Not buying into this one. Big cap hit for aging vet. Doesn't do anything to help oline or lb units.
Tannebaum didn't learn from Kiko, Timmons, Thomas, & branch.

Yes. He was far less effective in a 3-4.

God, I love this move.

I'm not the biggest fan of our FO but I really can not complain about this deal. Yes I know he was hurt in 15 and 16 but he played every game last year. The guy can be a beast and really all we gave up for him was a 4. How can people not be happy about this? I know there's always a risk but at least he's not coming back from an injury from this past season. If he's healthy then it's totally worth it and if not all we gave up was a 4.

As far as Wake. Please stop talking about restructuring him. If he'll take a pay cut then yes but don't give him yet another year at his age and knowing that he's slowing down.

Ozzy rules!!

Wake isn't slowing down even one iota. Stop making shat up.

they are going to restructure the kiko, branch, and stills contracts. this will help a lot. they worded them for this situation. branch will be gone after 18. and this could also be a sign for suh.

No, thank you. Yes to Stills, but the other two don't need to be on the roster. Restructuring delays their release. No more ridiculous contracts is the hope, but it's the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom