Fire Sparano and Henning if we want any chance to make the playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano and Henning if we want any chance to make the playoffs

it doesnt surprise me how many people on here know absolutely NOTHING about football, it ****ing hilarious how stupid some of you sound

Henning maybe, but Sparano is a great coach with a winning record with two of the past toughext schedules the past two years. He was trying to catch the **** off guard like the Ravens did to us, I thought it was a good call actually. And we finally beat a team who is GOOD in the AFC, they started out with a better record than us.

Bro u r just amazing this guys loose their 2 qbs win by 12 and u r still not haPpy get a life. For the first time I'm proud to say that sparano as cluless as he looks he is not a bad coach I'm proud to have him. He's made bad decision like everyone else no one is perfect.

I liked the fake put call. Too bad it didn't work out. Bro, the game plan was for Pennington. That fact that we won shows that Tony was doing something right on the sidelines... and this was one of Hennings best games IMO...

after the season is over, yes i think the OC should be fired! bcuz he picks the idiotic plays at times!!
but Sparono??? heckkk noooo, hes bringing this team 2gether. but yes, cutting our best cb allen was dumb as heck, but we did get harris, but imagine harris,allen,davis,and smith as our cb's? :D

it was okay, he always throws a INT!! and misses easy throws all the time, and should scramble sumtimes

I hope whoever makes the decisions in this organization doesn't agree with almost everyone who replied to this post. If they do, we won't contend for another few years. He makes bad decisions both during games and personnel wise. IT'S NOT DEBATABLE!! It blows my mind that you guys defend this clueless cheerleader. If you wanna have 9-7 seasons or 6-10 or the occasional 10-6, you keep Sparano. If you want to win the division regularly and contend for a Superbowl(remember those things?), you fire him. One win doesn't make up for all the losses due to bad offensive play calling and inept game management. If everyone on here who loves Thigpen now and believes he is the answer and gives us the spark we need and are happy he is starting, remember one thing: He played and will probably start by default. Because Sparano had noone left. If he is the answer, then why has he not seen the field all year? Because Sparano kept him off. Get it? HE decided that. HE decided to go for a fake punt on his own 25. HE manages the clock horribly. HE doesn't know when to go for two and when to go for one PAT. HE gets paid to make smart decisions and he fails, so why keep him? You guys are right, I obviously don't know anything or watch the games.

dear ahmilli, you thought Jason Allen was our best cornerback? This is what I mean. That is a crazy thing to say. He was worthless and overpaid. Vontae Davis is miles ahead of him. Light years. Get a clue y'all!!!!

He's a moron. Fake punt on your own 25 yard line? Really? It's insane how stupid that is. But when we get in the red zone inside the five he'll never go for it? We only won this game because our defense played great. Reshad Jones looked promising. Our offense and coaches however would've blown had it not been for Thigpen and the defense. Fire Sparano and Henning and just make Mike Nolan the HC. Simple. Please, Stephen Ross, please!!!!!

LMAO!!! fire our coach after our biggest win of the season....RLMAO!!!

I hope whoever makes the decisions in this organization doesn't agree with almost everyone who replied to this post. If they do, we won't contend for another few years. He makes bad decisions both during games and personnel wise. IT'S NOT DEBATABLE!! It blows my mind that you guys defend this clueless cheerleader. If you wanna have 9-7 seasons or 6-10 or the occasional 10-6, you keep Sparano. If you want to win the division regularly and contend for a Superbowl(remember those things?), you fire him. One win doesn't make up for all the losses due to bad offensive play calling and inept game management. If everyone on here who loves Thigpen now and believes he is the answer and gives us the spark we need and are happy he is starting, remember one thing: He played and will probably start by default. Because Sparano had noone left. If he is the answer, then why has he not seen the field all year? Because Sparano kept him off. Get it? HE decided that. HE decided to go for a fake punt on his own 25. HE manages the clock horribly. HE doesn't know when to go for two and when to go for one PAT. HE gets paid to make smart decisions and he fails, so why keep him? You guys are right, I obviously don't know anything or watch the games.

The only intelligent sentence in that post.

He's a moron. Fake punt on your own 25 yard line? Really? It's insane how stupid that is. But when we get in the red zone inside the five he'll never go for it? We only won this game because our defense played great. Reshad Jones looked promising. Our offense and coaches however would've blown had it not been for Thigpen and the defense. Fire Sparano and Henning and just make Mike Nolan the HC. Simple. Please, Stephen Ross, please!!!!!
Go back and take your higher thinking back under the rock you have been hiding under.

WOW! My higher thinking? Will you guys please explain with facts to back up what you are saying and not just one liners that mean nothing what it is I'm saying that isn't true and obvious, please? You act like I'm against the team winning. That is the point. I'm sick of being mediocre. We will continue to be unless we make a change at HC and OC. Yeah, we might win a few here and there the rest of the way, but that will be because the players on the field. To win consistently, you have to have the players on the field and the coaching staff to match. We don't have that. Sparano is second rate. Henning is second rate. Wake up.

Its ****ed up enough that you would post something like this after a big win but what if they would have made that fake on 4th down?? He's a Genius!! I'll bet he would have been all right with you then. I am so tired of reading these negative posts from fair weather fans on this board. Our staff isnn't perfect but most are not.... lets enjoy the win for a day...

can we erase this post please holy crap! what a pile of poo! oh my god i cant believe i wasted me time clicking on this thread

Back
Top Bottom