First OTA open to the media - twitter updates | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First OTA open to the media - twitter updates

Excited for X this year... parker should be primed to blow up... first ota tweets and I'm already hyped up lol

Parkers routea aren't crisp? There were times last year where he put some elite (or close to) route running out there..... screw omar

Raekwon McMillan measured in at 6'2" 243. That's not Ohio State's gameday program, that's real life.

And Omar Kelly says he's small and immediately projects he'll have durability issues. I swear, if you don't just laugh it off, it'll drive you insane how much of a complete ******* that guy is.
and this... wtf? He's small? Okay then omar

uk_dolfan thank you VERY much. You rock!

Glad to see the effort and early production from DeVante Parker, Xavien Howard and Charles Harris. At least it shows they're dialed in.

The most important thing is no injuries ... so today is a win!

It's early and the pads are not on, so the OL is not going to show any semblance of what they are. Likewise, the small quick guys tend to look overly good without hitting.

These are early days, don't read too much into them. It's important that people are here and providing effort. The results aren't really very significant yet.

Boy it's great to get real live info on Dolphins practices. Thanks again uk_dolfan.

uk_dolfan thank you VERY much. You rock!

Glad to see the effort and early production from DeVante Parker, Xavien Howard and Charles Harris. At least it shows they're dialed in.

The most important thing is no injuries ... so today is a win!

It's early and the pads are not on, so the OL is not going to show any semblance of what they are. Likewise, the small quick guys tend to look overly good without hitting.

These are early days, don't read too much into them. It's important that people are here and providing effort. The results aren't really very significant yet.

Boy it's great to get real live info on Dolphins practices. Thanks again uk_dolfan.

Glad to help!

Omar Kelly‏Verified account @OmarKelly 1m
I'm not comfortable with what I'm seeing from Ryan Tannehill when he has to reset his feet.

1245.gif

Grant is in a situation where if he and 4 other receivers drop passes his drop is the one that will be pointed out. He's going to be under a microscope. With Landry losing a few targets to Stills, Parker and Thomas this year, may it would be such a bad idea to use him more on punt returns. Gives him a few more touches and he seems to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom