Five Weeks from Today - Miami plays Dallas in the HOF game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five Weeks from Today - Miami plays Dallas in the HOF game

For the first time in a long time, I say Miami needs all the preseason games it can get, smart move by philbin to want to play this extra game..just hope everyone gets though these games injury free, but the gelling is so important with so many roster changes..Can't stress that enough.

i love the fins to death, but the hall of fame game is so god damn boring.
it will be great to turn in and just see the fins playing, but after 2 series, i applaud anyone who will be able to sit through that game.
nonetheless, the fact that its so close just means the nfl season is right around the corner.

With all the competition, there will be no boring Dolphin games. IMO. I can hardly wait!

For the first time in a long time, I say Miami needs all the preseason games it can get, smart move by philbin to want to play this extra game..just hope everyone gets though these games injury free, but the gelling is so important with so many roster changes..Can't stress that enough.

Hopefully we can overcome injuries. I hope the depth is enough to overcome the chance of injury?

Still debating whether or not I'm going. Already committed to the CLE and PIT games. Guess it's going to come down to how cheap I can score the tix for.

Right now 5 weeks seems like:

LongWayAway480x312-1.jpg

I love watching pre season games because we get to see what young guys can do or can't do

i love preseason football too for the reason mentioned, however the lack of a killer instinct always gets me in the end... then i remind myself its only exhibition football and W/Ls matter nothing... pretty much im conflicted as hell watching these games, but happy to see a football game, period.

I'm ready for some Football. Get that Sunday ticket and watch some Dolphins games.
Really excited for this new year.

Back
Top Bottom