Flo suing Fins and NFL... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo suing Fins and NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. He’s claiming Ross offered him 100K for each loss. Absolutely crazy if true. Maybe Ross will sell the team in shame if we are lucky.
No wonder we cut like 25 players the day before we opened vs the Ravens and had street FAs on the field for that 59-10 loss. I was there too. Ugh. Makes so much sense.

FFS....

And lol at BB thinking he was texting Brian Daboll when he congratulated him on the job when texting Brian Flores.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
He should have named them Brian (Black) and Brian (White) in his phone.

I've been pretty ticked off that we don't know how to tank properly. We're at our absolute best when the game doesn't mean anything or can even in fact be counter productive to the larger goal.

Offering money for losses though? Pathetic if true. How about just leave Flo with Rosen and not sign Fitz as many have mentioned?

Poor Flo, pulling the race card 5 minutes into his first free-agency as an experienced HC candidate. Good luck not coaching anymore!

Wow. This guy will never get another head coaching job in the NFL. Can’t trust him. And if he didn’t tank properly as he should have then F that guy. Those wins meant nothing as we watch Joe Burrow the QB we would’ve drafted at number one lead an equally hopeless franchise to the super bowl in his second year. Now I really hate him…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom