Flo suing Fins and NFL... | Page 98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo suing Fins and NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Flores didn't want to meet with Watson on Ross's boat because it was going against league rules, then who was doing all the leaking to the press about the Dolphin's interest in Watson? Didn't it come out before that Flores was doing the leaking? If true, it contradicts things, doesn't it? Supposedly, Flores didn't want to break any rules in regards to tampering but then would leak interest for Watson to the press and undermine his own QB and distract the whole team during the season. The first shows integrity, the latter doesn't. I must be missing something.

So if Flo wasn't doing what Ross wanted why didn't he just fire him then and there? Flo didn't have any reputation at all in the first season, Ross had grounds to do so based on the horrible start we made and the indecision and flip flopping Flores was doing with Rosen and Fitz. I'm not buying that, I don't doubt Ross had no desire to win that year and probably instructed his staff to not worry about it, but to have to pay someone in your employment more money to do a worse job makes no sense whatsover.
Conversely it could be argued that Ross didn’t fire him immediately because he knew Flo would raise the tanking and Brady issue as soon as he was fired.

I’m curious to hear Ross the dross’ VOE

If he was hired for that next NFL team, do you think he’d be on every media outlet this morning? Flo is thinking that he just made himself the Colin Kaepernick of coaches and the financial windfall is heading his way. Don’t be naive.
But it's ok for you to be?

Go scratch. I believe every thing he says. He has no reason to air grievance he would be hired in a second by another team and STILL may have a job. Why would he do this when he was one of the hottest coaching prospects on the market? Don't judge my character ever!
Hired in a second? Then why wasn't he?

Why would he do this indeed. Why would he accuse Elway of being a drunk racist? Why would he accuse the Broncos, who have had a black coach, of casual racism and discrimination? Why would he accuse the Giants of using him to satisfy the Rooney rule when they had already satisfied it before his scheduled interview? Why would he file a suit based on discrimination, while throwing accusations against Ross that has nothing to do w discrimination? All this while insinuating in the complaint that he is God's gift to coaching. You don't see the hubris?

He was fired because he didn't play well w others and couldn't attract quality people.

If I was Hue Jackson, I'd blame my horrible record as an NFL coach on tanking too.

Not my fault! I was just following orders!

Didn't it come out before that Flores was doing the leaking? If true, it contradicts things, doesn't it?

The Dolphins leaked that. But some believe they did that so it wouldn’t be traced back to Ross.

So many of you believe everything the Dolphins organization tells you. You have no idea that NFL teams have PR departments that play you like puppets.

Conversely it could be argued that Ross didn’t fire him immediately because he knew Flo would raise the tanking and Brady issue as soon as he was fired.

I’m curious to hear Ross the dross’ VOE

The amount of people who can’t fathom that a billionaire would cheat and push his much less wealthy head coach to do unethical things, is mind boggling to me.

So many of these people would be shocked if they could see behind the curtain.

The amount of people who can’t fathom that a billionaire would cheat and push his much less wealthy head coach to do unethical things, is mind boggling to me.

So many of these people would be shocked if they could see behind the curtain.
Please, grand wizard, show us what is behind the curtain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom