Flo suing Fins and NFL... | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo suing Fins and NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we are going through this AND don't have Burrow.

If we had JB, I wouldn't give two sh*ts about the ramifications. But to not have him and have to deal with this.....

Ross has to go down.

If we get penalized draft picks and Ross still owns the team, I am going to lose my sh*t.

Stephen Ross is very fortunate I am not also a billionaire because if I was I would certainly make this situation a lot worse for him.

This is spot on and I'm somebody that actually agrees with Flores on the issue of black coaches in the NFL but I do feel like they are just using the Dolphins situation for media attention.

This is, indeed, spot on.

This is a racial discrimination suit-- but since nobody really cares, here's all this unrelated gossip.

It exists to help cut down racist hiring practices but it appears like Flo is using it to expose his sour grapes. How does he prove that his Giant's interview which -sure- was a sham, was a sham because he is black? Did the Giants not already complete an interview with another minority before the Belicheat texts were sent?
So racism exists then. And as you say, “it appears” and that’s why it’s hard to judge the position at the moment until we see evidences not disclosed as of yet. Currently it’s mostly assumptions and bit part facts from one side.

Just thinking about the ownership situation in the NFL and the lack of minority owners. Have any minorities applied for ownership and been denied?

Oh look, now CNN, one of the biggest propagators of lies and problems in this country. Nevermind the slew of people who were just fired for sexual harassment and acts against children.

Please tell me he'll be on The View today as well, followed by MSNBC and that totally sane Joy Reid!
Taking a wild guess, you still watch some of the other large media news channels...

Don't worry. You'll figure it out one day.

This is spot on and I'm somebody that actually agrees with Flores on the issue of black coaches in the NFL but I do feel like they are just using the Dolphins situation for media attention.

100% agreed.

We are front and center in a discrimination watershed moment for things having nothing to do with discrimination.

It’s ridiculous.

Flo is on with Greeny and stated flat out that Stephen Ross offered him $100K per game to TANK GAMES!!!!!! SELL THE TEAM HE IS A CANCER!!!!!!!

Oh, ok let’s believe the disgruntled employee before there is an investigation
Go scratch. I believe every thing he says. He has no reason to air grievance he would be hired in a second by another team and STILL may have a job. Why would he do this when he was one of the hottest coaching prospects on the market? Don't judge my character ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom