Flo suing Fins and NFL... | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo suing Fins and NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is such a joke, this dude files a suit and immediately on tv interview not even 24 hours after, this screams of colin kap bs.
Exactly, and like clockwork the usual media outlets drop everything and throw it front and center.

I guarantee CBS Mornings hasn't a clue of any historical information but that in Flores suit (and I'm not talking the ugly one he is wearing)

this is such a joke, this dude files a suit and immediately on tv interview not even 24 hours after, this screams of colin kap bs.
The court of popular unsubstantiated and non-fact-based accusations is the only court this will be tried in until all of the NFL lawyers tear apart Flores like a cow in a walking dead zombie orgy.

Quick question, why does the Rooney rule exist? Before sitting here snd running Flo down, please explain to me why the rule exists in the first place? Seriously concerning comments from a few people on here.

A very astute comment. Everyone is jumping on theories and guess work but ultimately it comes down to proving what you’re saying. If you can’t then I think a defamation suit won’t be far off from Ross the dross.

It seems inconceivable that Flo’s lawyers won’t have examined his evidence/sources and not provided him with their professional opinion and probability or lack of success with the evidence to hand.
Hey G, glad you brought up the attorney aspect. Since this is all civil and not criminal, the attorney looks at the evidence, then tells Mr Flores "you know the chances of you succeeding in this is under 0" but if Mr Flores insists, and has the pockets to continue, very few attorneys would turn it down.

As far as S Ross and defamation is concerned, a billionaire once gave me some advice, "there is nothing more dead than yesterdays news". Honestly, when you get to his income level, and if you have a small circle of friends, that is all you care about. Oh yeah, it is possible he might move out of ownership, just to ensure the stability of the franchise. If he does, you watch the preschool crowd here say "see I told you Ross was guilty", missing the real agenda.

The Ever Moving In Circles VIPER

Quick question, why does the Rooney rule exist? Before sitting here snd running Flo down, please explain to me why the rule exists in the first place? Seriously concerning comments from a few people on here.
It exists to help cut down racist hiring practices but it appears like Flo is using it to expose his sour grapes. How does he prove that his Giant's interview which -sure- was a sham, was a sham because he is black? Did the Giants not already complete an interview with another minority before the Belicheat texts were sent?

I'm just so disappointed that this is potentially how we lose out on McDaniel. Maybe we elevate Boyer to interim HC and let this boil over for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom