Flo suing Fins and NFL... | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo suing Fins and NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I know this is just a small thing and not representative of the whole country, but my girlfriend is black and she doesn't really agree with Flores going about it this way. She is a sports nut like I am and we both agree that a lot of things just seem strange in this whole thing. And if you are thinking that she is only saying that to appease me and actually thinks differently, let me just say that I have some...stories from when she disagreed with me on something lol and this is not one of those times.

If their master plan was to tank, they wouldn't need to offer Flores anything extra and they wouldn't have signed Fitz. If anything it was a "This year is going to be a tough one so here's a bonus to make it more palatable." Just starting Rosen the whole year with no better QB on the roster would have done the trick without bribing the head coach.

This is so stupid.

And I know this is just a small thing and not representative of the whole country, but my girlfriend is black and she doesn't really agree with Flores going about it this way. She is a sports nut like I am and we both agree that a lot of things just seem strange in this whole thing. And if you are thinking that she is only saying that to appease me and actually thinks differently, let me just say that I have some...stories from when she disagreed with me on something lol and this is not one of those times.

* MT patiently waits for potential 2022 thread of the year - “girlfriend disagrees with the Gov” stories. *

Hey G, glad you brought up the attorney aspect. Since this is all civil and not criminal, the attorney looks at the evidence, then tells Mr Flores "you know the chances of you succeeding in this is under 0" but if Mr Flores insists, and has the pockets to continue, very few attorneys would turn it down.

As far as S Ross and defamation is concerned, a billionaire once gave me some advice, "there is nothing more dead than yesterdays news". Honestly, when you get to his income level, and if you have a small circle of friends, that is all you care about. Oh yeah, it is possible he might move out of ownership, just to ensure the stability of the franchise. If he does, you watch the preschool crowd here say "see I told you Ross was guilty", missing the real agenda.

The Ever Moving In Circles VIPER
I did think about that whilst writing the post but it makes no sense for him to become a pariah when he’s just started his career as a HC with a losing hand.

There’s more to come

63nqol.jpg

If everything comes out as true regarding what Flores and his lawyers are saying, then I will be the first to say, 'Well yeah, that's pretty ****ed up.' Until that happens though, as I said above, a lot of things just aren't connecting with me on this whole situation.

Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom