Flo suing Fins and NFL... | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo suing Fins and NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is spot on and I'm somebody that actually agrees with Flores on the issue of black coaches in the NFL but I do feel like they are just using the Dolphins situation for media attention.

Said this multiple times yesterday. This is a vendetta against Ross and the Dolphins being dressed up as a social justice cause. There’s not a single race-related charge against the Dolphins or Ross, obviously because Flores was given a guaranteed 5-year contract that he did not deserve. His hiring wasn’t based on race, it was based on the misplaced hope that he learned something from working with Belichick for 15 years. His firing wasn’t based on race. He doesn’t even allege that it was.

He needed something else to point to regarding his firing, since race wouldn’t play. So he came up with the “pay to lose” and “tampering” fantasies to attempt to show his courage to resist was the reason he was fired…two years later.

He had to come up with strange allegations against the Broncos that have basically already been proven false. In addition, his potential interview with the Giants was not about satisfying the Rooney Rule, as it was satisfied with Leslie Frazier and Patrick Graham.

This is the biggest sham lawsuit imaginable.

But the media is lapping it up.

Go scratch. I believe every thing he says. He has no reason to air grievance he would be hired in a second by another team and STILL may have a job. Why would he do this when he was one of the hottest coaching prospects on the market? Don't judge my character ever!
If he was hired for that next NFL team, do you think he’d be on every media outlet this morning? Flo is thinking that he just made himself the Colin Kaepernick of coaches and the financial windfall is heading his way. Don’t be naive.

Flo is on with Greeny and stated flat out that Stephen Ross offered him $100K per game to TANK GAMES!!!!!! SELL THE TEAM HE IS A CANCER!!!!!!!
Flores pushed all of his chips in, he can't go back now. From this point forward he'll be tossing in his watch, SB rings, then it will be his car, house and finally the future payments still owed to him from Miami.

Flo is on with Greeny and stated flat out that Stephen Ross offered him $100K per game to TANK GAMES!!!!!! SELL THE TEAM HE IS A CANCER!!!!!!!

So if Flo wasn't doing what Ross wanted why didn't he just fire him then and there? Flo didn't have any reputation at all in the first season, Ross had grounds to do so based on the horrible start we made and the indecision and flip flopping Flores was doing with Rosen and Fitz. I'm not buying that, I don't doubt Ross had no desire to win that year and probably instructed his staff to not worry about it, but to have to pay someone in your employment more money to do a worse job makes no sense whatsover.

Go scratch. I believe every thing he says. He has no reason to air grievance he would be hired in a second by another team and STILL may have a job. Why would he do this when he was one of the hottest coaching prospects on the market? Don't judge my character ever!
You must be his homie from Brooklyn

How about we let this all play out before we jump to conclusions. If Flores has no proof of that then nothing will come of it.
But why be reasonable when you can be an ass and pass judgement without knowing the full facts? No fun that way.

Jesse Watters was seen outside CBS Mornings building this morning asking random people about all of the Super Bowls Flores has won.
6 wait that was BB, or more likely who is Flores for 500 Jesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom