Flores catches Dolphins in a lie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores catches Dolphins in a lie?

The Beatles

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dolphins said there was no NDA. Flores produced the NDA documents (according to Florio).

NOTE: Sorry if I missed if this was already posted. Don’t see it.

No, the Fins say Ross never presented it to him. I guess they are contending it was Grier or someone else. Now Flores might be telling the truth, but those pics do not even show his name nor the Fins name on it. I could have printed those at home myself. They might be authentic, but show the whole document

Big Eared Ross is hiding behind a technicality.

No, the Fins say Ross never presented it to him. I guess they are contending it was Grier or someone else. Now Flores might be telling the truth, but those pics do not even show his name nor the Fins name on it. I could have printed those at home myself. They might be authentic, but show the whole document

Ahh.

That makes sense.

Its basically the first time Flores gets fired in the NFL... Clown though the NDA was some kind of pressure when its basically standard procedure... Clown proceeds to accuse Ross of pressuring him to sign that contract. It really looks like clown is surrounded by clowns tbh....

It’s starting to look like Flores and his team of high quality lawyers have the game plan of just throwing a bunch of crap on the wall and hoping something sticks. The more that comes out the more this looks like a complete clown show on Flores.

Hell i work in a production enviroment. been here almost 23 years now. We were told when we were hired, we are obligated to turn in our company handbook (its digital now so i doubt the "little" red book still applies and conduct an exit interview with HR or they can hold our last paycheck if we leave the company. Not sure if anyone ever has had their last paycheck held, Im sure the company wouldn't want to go thru that little headache over a couple thousand dollars at most

Non-Disclosure....if your famous, get the hooker to sign this before you have sex so she cant tell
Non-disparagemnt... after you rail her without a non-disclosure, have her sign this so she cant lie and say you shot your load in .5 seconds and have a tiny penis.

The more i watch Flores's and his counsel's tactics on this whole issue, the more i think they are not going to be able to cash the checks their mouths are writing.

Back
Top Bottom