Flores to the Steelers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores to the Steelers

Flores during his interview with the Steelers:

"My relationship with Minkah in Miami was very good. We had a typical coach-player relationship. I challenged him and he challenged me. Just ask Minkah."

Tomlinson getting into the race card industry now. Glad i am not a steelers fan as i would have to miss my whole football season as i did with the kneelers. The fans have the power in EVERY desicion. Dont watch/don't buy works...IF fans stick there guns and dont watch or attend games or buy any team/nfl merchandise until all the crap goes away. No matter what topic, right or wrong goes away and FAST when there paying millions to 3rd stringers and no money coming in. TALKING AT YOU steeler fans. Your up!!

"My relationship with Minkah in Miami was very good. We had a typical coach-player relationship. I challenged him and he challenged me. Just ask Minkah."
Wow. He just said EXACTLY what he did about tua on the big O show the other day. What a schmuk.

Oh, and dont forget to boycott the steelers/miami game this season. I am not giving my money to ANYONE or ANYTHING supporting lyin' brian flores.

He was a good coach period. I wish him luck
No. He wasnt. 2 years straight ending playoffs early for spotting teams 7 games to start the year. Alienating team owner, executives, assistant coaches, and players, publicly calling for a player the team owner and gm wanted no part of, completely stoped talking to coaches and players for second half of the season, telling the starting qb before the last pre season game the team was going after watson, etc... is anything BUT being a good HC. He sukked maximum azz in that capacity and was fired for it.

You forgot that when Fitzpatrick challenged him, Fitzpatrick ended up being traded. Flores is still butt hurt that he couldn’t get Tua traded too.

Back
Top Bottom