Flores to the Steelers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores to the Steelers

Lol Flo can go drive the wrong way into traffic. He has no value as a human being. He's the absolute worst kind of human and a prime example of the type of person that makes this world a shitty place to live in.

Now ask me how I really feel about the turd.

Lol Flo can go drive the wrong way into traffic. He has no value as a human being. He's the absolute worst kind of human and a prime example of the type of person that makes this world a shitty place to live in.

you don't know that, too many of his players loved him. This is without merit to make the statement you made. He was a good coach and to deny that is crazy. This team performed under him period. They beat the pats when they had nothing to gain except respect. I respect Flo as a coach and teacher.

you don't know that, too many of his players loved him. This is without merit to make the statement you made. He was a good coach and to deny that is crazy. This team performed under him period. They beat the pats when they had nothing to gain except respect. I respect Flo as a coach and teacher.
Ummm, Dolphins defeated the Patriots WITHOUT Brady in Flores' last 2 years which is not hard to do

Ummm, Dolphins defeated the Patriots WITHOUT Brady in Flores' last 2 years which is not hard to do
Ummm. The Dolphins defeated the Patriots WITH Brady in Foxboro in the final game of 2019 season. The Dolphins had nothing to gain in that game. The loss knocked NE into the Wild Card round where they were beaten by the Titans. That is the game the other poster is referring to.

Oh, and dont forget to boycott the steelers/miami game this season. I am not giving my money to ANYONE or ANYTHING supporting lyin' brian flores.
Yeah buddy I'm sure the billionaires will care, but you do you.

Jesus, this website

I like Tomlin a lot and figure he threw Flores a bone. No big deal. However, Flores can eat an entire bag of dicks while he washes the sand out of his vagina!
And that is my point.
The guy has a screw losd and is being represented by nobodys trying to get their name on a parking spot. Look at the trouble be has caused for our team and is trying to cause more. He WIL, do the same to the steelers, he will drag them through the mud to bet whatever he is after.

And steelers fans will suffer.

I am personally thinking that lyin' bryan and his handkers gave planned this whole thing possibly as early as middle of 2020 season as its been said that ross and grier had had talks of firing him then when he was running rough shod through out the corporate building demanding (and threatening) people to find out who was saying things about him.

Send a message to the the steeler brass and mike tomlinson that you steeler fans want no part of lyin' flores by turning in season tickets, promissing boycotts, not purchasing steeler swag and not buying nfl ticket or attending or watching steeler games until they fix the issue.

Back
Top Bottom