Flores to the Steelers | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores to the Steelers

The Steelers need a QB now that Ben is gone. What better way than to grab flo and let him tag up with DW...Being the Steelers nobody will even bat an eye at this.

This is a match made in...well I wont go there...LOL

you don't know that, too many of his players loved him. This is without merit to make the statement you made. He was a good coach and to deny that is crazy. This team performed under him period. They beat the pats when they had nothing to gain except respect. I respect Flo as a coach and teacher.
"Too many of his players loved him".

Oh? Who? 1 guy from new england is the ONLY guy i have seen publically say anything good about flores.

Names and links please.

"They beat the pats when they had nothing to gain except respect"

He also gave away 7 games 2 years straight to start the season costing us the playoffs.

he Is not a good head coach, teacher, janitor, gatoraid squirter or locker room towel boy . And was fired because of that and other infractions. Lyin' brian sukked donkey sausage. Glad they didn't put up with him for 7 years.

Flores is a good coach. There's a reason he rose up the ranks in New England and was viewed as a rising star in league circles prior to getting the dolphins gig. He made mistakes here that cost him his job, but like many other head coaches that get fired, he doesn't stop becoming a valuable commodity in other coaching roles.

Let's be honest, Flores would've been a coach in a heartbeat had he not filed suit. Tomlin being a black coach himself was in a position to not let Flo's career get Kaepernicked and added value to his staff. Good for him. I personally didn't think Flo would coach in the NFL again because whistle blowing especially on race matters is usually social and career suicide.
Bwahahaha!!!

The squeelers will get the same "value" he gave miami. And it won't take long, he will start trouble especially since the squeelers can't fire him now.

What idiots!!

Lol Flo can go drive the wrong way into traffic. He has no value as a human being. He's the absolute worst kind of human and a prime example of the type of person that makes this world a shitty place to live in.

Now ask me how I really feel about the turd.

I also just realized he could hurt others doing that. So let me revise, he can drive off a closed one way drawbridge still under construction.

That was Gase who he was not happy with forcing him to play out of position, not Flores
He mainly played safety under Gase, he did do a little bit of CB, but he practiced as safety, listed as safety, it was Flores coming in and saying i want you to be a big part of defense, thats when his mom started going on her twitter feed about coaching. After his first season he mainly just came out and said "i just want to play one position so i can train my body that way" Other than he said he was willing to be a jack of all trades for us, i was okay with the young man saying that in regards to his career, Flo told him to **** himself and thats when he became malcontent. But now i dont like either so im perfectly fine with them reconnecting

Im sure that Pitts DC had his hand in the hiring too. A couple years ago Teryl Austin talked **** about the Rooney Rule too and having to go on sham interviews after being beat out by

Dan Quinn (Atl), and his super bowl defense
Rex Ryan (Buf), who had 2 AFC Championship games, and a great D on his resume
John Fox (Chicago)..coming off playoffs 4 years in a row
Tomsula (SF)..not a quality candidate but was in house and the GM's boy
Kubiak (Den)..a well respected offensive mind throughout the league
Hue Jackson (Cle)...embraced the tank for pay they wanted :lol:
McAdoo (NYG)..turned the Giants offensive around and was in house
Pederson (Phil)..good play calling for the Chiefs
Murlarkey (Tenn)..not a quality candidate, in house
Lynn (Chargers)... similiar resume to McD :WOW:
McVay (Rams)...lead Kirk Cousins to an almost 5000 yard season.

So yeah he probably didnt have a great chance at the jobs, but its not like he got beat out by ****. Im sure Cleveland would've hired him if he ask for less money per loss than Hue.

But yeah, im sure their DC probably called up Tomlin and said you have to bring him in, you dont know what its like to get turned down for a HC job you arent the best qualified for

So Flores is now saying the Dolphins made him sign an NDA. The Fins are denying it. You think Flores actually has a copy of it or just someone who heard about it?

So Flores is now saying the Dolphins made him sign an NDA. The Fins are denying it. You think Flores actually has a copy of it or just someone who heard about it?
No, I think he is saying they wanted him to sign it, which he denied. Now Miami is saying they categorically deny any truth to even it being offered.

And in this case NDA supposedly means non-disparaging agreement according to Florio. I've always known and signed them as non-disclosure agreements 🤷‍♂️

No, I think he is saying they wanted him to sign it, which he denied. Now Miami is saying they categorically deny any truth to even it being offered.

And in this case NDA supposedly means non-disparaging agreement according to Florio. I've always known and signed them as non-disclosure agreements 🤷‍♂️
So just another accusation without hard evidence?

So just another accusation without hard evidence?
Pretty much.

And reading comments on sites with Flores articles, you can clearly pick out the folks who are going to agree with Flores no matter what......but the rest of the population is starting to see Flores as a fraud. This guy has some terrible legal advisors. They gotta be doing this pro Bono as well.

Florio is getting really fast and loose with reality. Here's the deal, when an employer pays you some type of payment (e.g., three months of salary, your future insurance, whatever), it is as standard as **** to get the employee to sign provisions to avoid litigation.

You would have to be stupid as **** as an employer to voluntarily offer an employee some form of severance after termination without an agreement to avoid future litigation.

If you owned a business, wouldn't you do the same? This is not a reflection of anything on the Dolphins' part. This is standard. This is formulaic.

Florio undoubtedly knows better and is being disingenuous. There's no other word for it than being a bitch.

I will be honest, I am surprised he got a job, I never thought he would get a job after suing but I was wrong, Flores is lucky

Because you guys take legal matters like it's the end of the world. He is suing them for an administrative matter, hiring practice of conducting fake interviews under the Rooney rule, which leads to Fed Civil Rights issues. It's not a big deal. NFL wants to fix it too. But they cannot come to terms quickly enough for the guys who are in the interview process. I am not sure how many teams take Rooney rule seriously and do not conduct faux interviews, probably a minority of teams, but Steelers are one of them.

Back
Top Bottom