Florida @ Auburn | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida @ Auburn

FinSinceBirth said:
There go any thoughts of the NC game. Time to focus on the SEC East.

not many teams would have had a chance against Auburn tonight...did ya hear Tommy...he "that's the first time my halftime talk worked"...I like that guy.

cnc66 said:
not many teams would have had a chance against Auburn tonight...did ya hear Tommy...he "that's the first time my halftime talk worked"...I like that guy.
and the moronic president and AD wanted to boot his *** a couple of years ago...what ****ing idiots...good thing they lost their job cause Tuberville went 13-0 the next season.

and btw Ohio State-Michigan AKA 1 vs 2 will the game of the millenium in the last weekend of college football.

death7star said:
and btw Ohio State-Michigan AKA 1 vs 2 will the game of the millenium in the last weekend of college football.

AGREED!

Ohio State must be one scary team because absolutely nobody wants to be ranked #2 this year! :D

Well, I guess USC gets to take a crack at holding onto the #2 spot for a couple of weeks...

jpcdolphan said:
Ohio State must be one scary team because absolutely nobody wants to be ranked #2 this year! :D

Well, I guess USC gets to take a crack at holding onto the #2 spot for a couple of weeks...

I think they are presently tied in the fourth

jpcdolphan said:

I disagree, IMO there is no powerhouse team this year.

Ohio State is really good on offense, but what 9 new starters on defense? And most of their great defensive games have been against young QB's who havent handled the pressure and given the game away

Whoever is #2 has a great shot at winning, the whole top 7 is close in talent

Alex44 said:

Ohio State is really good on offense, but what 9 new starters on defense? And most of their great defensive games have been against young QB's who havent handled the pressure and given the game away

man, I dunno...I don't see anyone beating OSU right now...the Meeeeshigan game will be something else.

Alex44 said:

I agree, though Ohio State looks pretty good. It was more of a joke about all of the turnover at the #2 spot this year.

i saw this being a loss from the start of the season.in my mind ohio state, auburn, michigan, and florida are the real deals.usc is flat out terrible and are so overated.they better lose

Alex44 said:

You dont watch OSU games do you? Their defense is top 10 in the Nation. 1st in scoring defense, 1st in INT's, 9th in sacks. Yea the 9 new starters are thing in the past. Drew Stanton looked like crap today vs that Buckeye defense.

osu defense has impressed me alot this year. i was thinking that their defense would significantly hurt the team but really they have helped greatly

Back
Top Bottom