Florida @ Auburn | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida @ Auburn

Not to mention James Laurenitis the best Sophmore LB in the nation :D. That kid is on every play.

my question to Gator fans is this, do you bench Leak for Tebow now? Leak cost you this game with that INT and he's never been able to handle pressure

I dont watch alot of Gator games but it seems Leak buckled under preasure. I dont know how Leak fairs in close games like that. I have still yet to see Tebow throw a QB pass but that kid looks good. Big strong QB.

Majpain said:
I dont watch alot of Gator games but it seems Leak buckled under preasure. I dont know how Leak fairs in close games like that. I have still yet to see Tebow throw a QB pass but that kid looks good. Big strong QB.
Leak always chokes under pressure and throws an INT, Tebow is a good QB man. he already has a couple of passing TDs

DonShula84 said:
The thought of Michigan being ranked second makes me a little nauseous
Same here (not making sense here :lol: ). I knew I sohuld have rooted for Notre Dame when they played! I'm such a fool :smackhead:

Just got back from the LSU murdering of Kentucky.

Sorry Gator fans, I was really pulling for you.

Damn Chris Leak couldn't play like he did tonight against us, huh? :shakeno:

I hate Auburn so much.

FinSinceBirth said:
His arm was going forward and it looked like a bad shovel pass.
That is what I saw. I know we have been screwed by that same call for other teams ... it was only like 2 years ago... trying to remember the game... Only difference in that game was it was not the call that changed the game.

Even still, Leak and the Punter lost that game for the gators.

If the punter just lands on the ball he could not handle, the defense has a chance. Auburn's O never scored a TD...

Just a bummer of a game.

This loss really has me bummed. I was really confident going into Auburn, I knew their offense was weak and the defense did a great job of holding them to only 4 FGs. Auburn's defense just came out with way more intensity in the second half. I was really confident at halftime with the lead and getting the ball back, especially with the way the Gators have played this season in the second half. Really tough loss, that incomplete pass/fumble call absolutely killed us. No excuses though, Offense and Special teams just didn't bring their A game. Good timing for a bye week. Looking forward to a blowout of Georgia!

That's a tough loss to swallow Gator fans, right now I feel sorry for the Georgia Bulldogs.:rolleyes: Eat 'em up! :peace:

IMO, his arm was going forward and he changed his mind about releasing it because there was someone in his passing lane. I think he was attempting to pull it down...again, IMO

I am still behind Leak altough I think they we didn't use Tebow enough.

DonShula84 said:
The thought of Michigan being ranked second makes me a little nauseous

I can understand your nausea, but the stronger Meeeeshigan is up until they lose to OSU, would make ND have a stronger BCS number?

Back
Top Bottom