Florida st. vs. Penn st. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida st. vs. Penn st.

i gotta say that FSU is clearly the best team in the ACC, and will be for years to come, sadly

kastofsna120 said:
yeah they should just get the ball in the middle of the field, because no way would a kicker miss a chipshot like that

Ever heard of Rian Lindell. :lol:

259914-1.jpg

kastofsna120 said:
i gotta say that FSU is clearly the best team in the ACC, and will be for years to come, sadly

Can't I enjoy an FSU loss for one damn night before you remind me that Coker is running our program into the ground?:lol:

I am glad for the kicker. The poor guy deserved to redeem himself.

that poor poor FSU kicker...

The extra point FSU missed earlier would have won them the game. Ironic.

Caps said:
Can't I enjoy an FSU loss for one damn night before you remind me that Coker is running our program into the ground?:lol:
there was such a small part of me wanting FSU to win. a very tiny part. it's now gone and i hope FSU nevre wins another game

but how many recruits that were teetering between FSU and miami have made their decisions now :shakeno:

kastofsna120 said:
there was such a small part of me wanting FSU to win. a very tiny part. it's now gone and i hope FSU nevre wins another game

but how many recruits that were teetering between FSU and miami have made their decisions now :shakeno:

I'm sure they made their decision last Friday night:cry:

HOLLAAAA ATCHA BOYYYYYYYY

WOW what a great F-ing game. I dont think either team wanted to win in overtime. Whats the over - under on the death threats the kickers get tomorrow?

Good game FSU, I didnt think this one was going to be close and it was anyones game in the 4th. That game coulda went either way.

It disturbs me that Bowden & his players don't seem too mad or down about losing.

Back
Top Bottom