Florida st. vs. Penn st. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida st. vs. Penn st.

bowden has never been upset about a loss. the wins don't do much for him either. i have no clue why he's even coaching anymore.

kastofsna120 said:
bowden has never been upset about a loss. the wins don't do much for him either. i have no clue why he's even coaching anymore.

it matters, he just doesnt show that type of emotion. some coaches are like that.

Nappy Roots said:
it matters, he just doesnt show that type of emotion. some coaches are like that.
no he does show emotion, because he's joking around with the other team's coach after the game

Heh Joe Paterno when the guy made the field goal was like "I am too old for this ****".

kastofsna120 said:
no he does show emotion, because he's joking around with the other team's coach after the game

yea he shows emotion, but not that type of emotion.

That Field Goal on 3rd down that they called a time out on was supposed to be a fake Jo Paterno said during his Press Conference. They didnt like the lineup from FSU so they called a time out.

Hands down, one of the best games I've seen in quite some time. It was truly just fun to watch....

AggieFin21 said:
Hands down, one of the best games I've seen in quite some time. It was truly just fun to watch....

Agonizing for me as a Penn State fan, because I have to travel in six hours and I'm wide awake. Sadly, they dominated that game - 400+ yards of offense to less than 300 - and only won because of a missed extra point. There was a key block in the back on the return, but the screen pass was just bad. Penn State deserved to win this game and finally did.

But I'll be damned if I didn't know that a late night in Miami with 80% humidity was going to cause the kickers to push the ball.

Kevin Kelly....Neshaminy High School's finest! (my alma-matter)

Way to go K-Squared, and you made the kick that COUNTED which led to an Orange Bowl win and more importantly didn't lead to an *** kicking from PSU fans when you return to College Station :)

Wow it was a fun game to watch. After all the good plays, it was a shame to see the KICKERS miss those kicks in OT. It was such a hard - fought game you almost knew it would be something like that in the end...

FSU fans have nothing to hand their heads about with this game. We took the #3 team in the nation down to the wire. With 90% of our starters returning for next year, we will be back on top.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
Kevin Kelly....Neshaminy High School's finest! (my alma-matter)

Way to go K-Squared, and you made the kick that COUNTED which led to an Orange Bowl win and more importantly didn't lead to an *** kicking from PSU fans when you return to College Station :)

:lol: Actually, he missed 2 that COUNTED and would have WON the game...... FSU was just nice enough to give him a 3rd shot. He just saved himself about 50,000 death threats by making the last one.

Back
Top Bottom