****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

and those poor gators coming in strong in the 30s.....

In the end, a Miami v FSU game that is must watch again is good for both programs.

The good news is we play early in the season so when you guys lose you'll still have a shot at the title :)

The good news is we play early in the season so when you guys lose you'll still have a shot at the title :)

Should be fun watching you guys break in a Freshman agaisnt the Nole D...Derwin James, McFadden...maybe 2 or 3 picks.

And Bama will take in another #1 class...again..ho-hum...
How much did it cost this year? Your bag men are just better than our bag men. Hahaha

Congrats, brother!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How much did it cost this year? Your bag men are just better than our bag men. Hahaha

Congrats, brother!

Lol...All you have to do is tell these kids,every class he has had ,has left with a Nat'l championship ring....That speaks volumes...
This class might be REAL special tho..Nick's best yet...we'll see...
I've always been of the opinion,that theres not much difference between the number 1 class and the number forth ranked class when it's all said and done.
I've seen a lot of four and five stars transfer out of Bama over the years....development still matters.

Lol...All you have to do is tell these kids,every class he has had ,has left with a Nat'l championship ring....That speaks volumes...
This class might be REAL special tho..Nick's best yet...we'll see...
I've always been of the opinion,that theres not much difference between the number 1 class and the number forth ranked class when it's all said and done.
I've seen a lot of four and five stars transfer out of Bama over the years....development still matters.
The big boys are always going to get theirs. I think scheme fit and buy in are as important as anything with recruiting. I've seen some 3 stars that develop into studs and 5 stars that never catch on. Either way, I'm looking forward to starting the season off with you guys next year!

The big boys are always going to get theirs. I think scheme fit and buy in are as important as anything with recruiting. I've seen some 3 stars that develop into studs and 5 stars that never catch on. Either way, I'm looking forward to starting the season off with you guys next year!

Yep...1 verses 2 ..right out of the gate....can't ask for anything more..

459360f2240f71b1d498e635c5ce6560.jpg

watching the gators recruit...

[TWEET]824633857743921156[/TWEET]

Hey,...my FSU buddies...just a question..who do you consider your biggest,most hated rival..Canes or Gators?

Hey,...my FSU buddies...just a question..who do you consider your biggest,most hated rival..Canes or Gators?
The Gators are our oldest and most hated rival, imo. Miami really came to prominence in the late 80s and 90s along with FSU so our rivalry grew exponentially then. However, the Gators are our Auburn. FSU can't consider a season successful if we don't beat the Gators.

Clemson gonna win another natty next year.

Book it, over FSU..

Then we can say we're the greatest ACC team evar!!

:lol:

Announcements tomorrow....

LB Levi Jones - Florida State, USC or Florida - 8 a.m. on ESPN (****)

LB Leonard Warner - Florida State or Stanford - 8:30 a.m. (****)

DT Marvin Wilson - Florida State, LSU, Ohio State or Oklahoma - 4 p.m. on ESPN (*****)

The top two I think are locks and would be surprised if that changed tomorrow....they have been going at Wilson hard over the last month and are trying to steal him away from LSU.

If the Noles land those three to go along with Samuels, Nasirildeen and Kaindoh...defense could be scary good in 2 years.

Signing Day baby!!!!

Almost as fun as draft day

Back
Top Bottom