****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Boom!

Marvin Wilson is a Nole!

I was just coming to post this! Outstanding pick up!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Good get Noles ... luckily we got this big boy from my old HS Central to block him

OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

Navaughn Donaldson

Size: 6-6, 335

School: Miami Central

Stars: Four (247, Rivals, ESPN)

0                                                                       1545754.jpg

Ya'll know those Central boys know how to pound the rock ( Cook , Freeman , Yearby)

Good get Noles ... luckily we got this big boy from my old HS Central to block him

OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

Navaughn Donaldson

Size: 6-6, 335

School: Miami Central

Stars: Four (247, Rivals, ESPN)

View attachment 18088

Ya'll know those Central boys know how to pound the rock ( Cook , Freeman , Yearby)
I'd love to have the FSU-Miami games have National Championship implications every year, just like they used to. We got entirely spoiled in the State of Florida with all three major schools in the top five for several years.

When you kill it with the cream of the cream....

fsu.png

Just keep him away from those crab legs ;)

Dalvin Cook wrote a thank you note to Florida State

http://www.seminoles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=32900&ATCLID=211495290#.WLRmTFalSxc.twitter

My time at FSU is over, but, man, I had a blast. All three years I spent at FSU, I enjoyed – especially the bonds and relationships that I built in the locker room.

Coming in, when you’re a younger guy, you never really know what to expect. Especially me, leaving my home in Miami. But I can say that coming to Tallahassee was one of the best decisions I have ever made. And being coached by Coach Graham and Coach Jimbo, and being around some of the teammates that I have been around, I feel like I have grown a lot on and off the field.

One of my favorite memories is that first time that I ran through the tunnel at Doak Campbell Stadium. It was The Citadel game in 2014.

Coming out of that tunnel, I was nervous. Before the game, Coach Fisher said I was going to get a lot of playing time. So there were a lot of emotions going through me. Running out of the tunnel, hearing the fans go wild, and watching Osceola and Renegade plant the spear was incredible. There’s not a better atmosphere in the country and it always kept me excited for game time. I got my first carry that game and I scored my first touchdown, so the Citadel game is a game that I’m going to remember.

The link has the rest of the letter. I know he had some issue early in his time in Tallehassee and made some poor choices (the dog incident as well as the incident at the bar), but it does seem like Jimbo really worked with the kid to get him to mature over the last couple of years. Will go down as one of the all time greats.

UZNKQKXJUCHEOLL.20170222165050.jpg

Dalvin Cook wrote a thank you note to Florida State

http://www.seminoles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=32900&ATCLID=211495290#.WLRmTFalSxc.twitter

The link has the rest of the letter. I know he had some issue early in his time in Tallehassee and made some poor choices (the dog incident as well as the incident at the bar), but it does seem like Jimbo really worked with the kid to get him to mature over the last couple of years. Will go down as one of the all time greats.

UZNKQKXJUCHEOLL.20170222165050.jpg
I'm going to miss him. One of our all-time greats.

Maybe this is better suited for the draft forum but would any of you draft Cook with his character issues?

Maybe this is better suited for the draft forum but would any of you draft Cook with his character issues?
Absolutely Nick. I have always thought that the character issues were blown out of proportion a bit and I really think that he could be a generational talent. If he lasts until our pick, which I cannot imagine happening, I would seriously consider taking him as we would have one of the most evil backfields in the league.

Hell ...I'd trade Jay and then draft D.Cook....Cook and Drake as a tandem?..that's a lot of speed and pass catching ability.

Back
Top Bottom