****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Maybe this is better suited for the draft forum but would any of you draft Cook with his character issues?

I could not run that card up fast enough.

James played all his first-team reps at safety, then took all the second-team reps at cornerback. “All of a sudden, he’s breaking on balls, and after about a practice he looks like he’s been there forever,” Fisher said. “Maybe there’s a niche you can use him there when you have to.” “At safety, I’m the last line of defense. At corner, I know there’s a safety behind me so I can be way more aggressive,” said James, who'll be a redshirt sophomore come fall. “There are different steps and different techniques. I can’t look at the quarterback anymore. At corner, I have to look at the receiver.”

SO they are working Derwin in a little at CB, not sure he will play there, but it is great for his development at safety. Can't wait to see how much the defense improves with him in the line-up...McFadden made huge strides last year. Defense looks strong once again.

"[Akers is a] very natural returner," Fisher told 247Sports' Brendan Sonnone. "He catches the ball, tremendous ball skills. I mean really good ball skills, judges it really well. You can catch underneath and still not go catch punts."

Akers already looking like he may get return duties as a freshman, and could increase his offensive snaps as theyear progresses (ala Cook). Akers is amore polished version of Dalvin and could really propel this offense late in the season.

Well, I guess I spoke too soon....looks like Akers is going to go day one as RB one with a dose of Patrick in reserve...

Pash rush looks fierce...FSU led the nations in sacks per game and I see them doing the same...Pugh, Burns stayed in the backfield...D-line looked even better and this is with Sweat and Nnadi sitting.

Derwin James looked like the best player on the field....kid is a stud and look forward to having him back full time.

[video=youtube;AaHfr8WB0oY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaHfr8WB0oY[/video]

[video=youtube;GsWRoGCLkxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsWRoGCLkxs[/video]

[TWEET]854169791510216706[/TWEET]

Best defender in the nation...

Knee looks 100 percent...ready to see this man rock again.

Devin Bush Jr is going to be a monster this year. He'll make you cry that the Noles couldn't keep him as a legacy. Absolutely blubbering.

Devin Bush Jr is going to be a monster this year. He'll make you cry that the Noles couldn't keep him as a legacy. Absolutely blubbering.

Maybe, maybe not....Noles have never gone hard for lbs...we will roll with our 5 star DEs,CBs and DTs....

Although we would love to keep legacies...when one is willing to give daddy a job you tend to take that offer.

Finally, the real college season is upon us...

Week 1 FSU vs Bama

6_3707525.jpg

Game prediction...

Close game, low scoring...20 - 17 Alabama unfortunately...Although this will get up a nice rematch in the national championship game.

Finally, the real college season is upon us...

Week 1 FSU vs Bama

6_3707525.jpg

Game prediction...

Close game, low scoring...20 - 17 Alabama unfortunately...Although this will get up a nice rematch in the national championship game.

I honestly expect both teams to score in the high 20s or low 30s but think it's a toss-up as to who actually wins. I'll go out on a limb and predict a 31-27 victory for FSU.

DIg3q_7XoAMIa2n.jpg:large

Looks like we are in the top 6...these programs are recruiting monsters...

Last year I was all in on Cam Akers signing with FSU, this year Surtain Jr. is my guy...I think it will end up being a 4 way race between Bama, OSU, LSU, and The Noles.

I am pulling for you guys tonight. Only because it will be better for Miami to beat (or attempt to beat) a higher ranked FSU. :sneaky Good luck! :laugh

Good game Seminoles. I'd still have FSU ranked ahead of Ohio St. and USC if it was up to me.

I feel terrible for Francois, I just hope the kid is ok. He's tough as they come.

Akers has such rare ability. He'll be a great one soon.

Might see this game again in the playoffs. Good luck rest of the season, and all of our thoughts are certainly with Deondre Francois.

Back
Top Bottom