Flynn has left Seattle and is on his way to Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flynn has left Seattle and is on his way to Miami

Gus Frerotte would get a helicopter following him before Flynn does. Flynn is backup trash.
That is a stupid thing to say...I remember guy named Tom Brady being a back up to Drew Bledso, Aaron Rodgers back up to Brett Favre, Steve Young to Joe Mantana, hell Montana sat his first three years...the very least you can do is give the guy a chance to play a game for us before you judge his talent.

UNREAL how some people jump the gun with little or no facts at all...I have to trust coach Philbin knows more about what makes Matt Flynn a good fit in his offense than your arm chair quarterback analysis.

I want us to get Flynn.....and I'd not mind us getting Tannehill too.

Ozzy rules!!

Philbin's tenure as a coach here would depend on Flynn. If Flynn pans out then he looks like he knows what hes doing... If he endorses Flynn and the guy turns out to be a joke then Flynn and philbin will be gone after year 2.. Hopin for the best.. Just give us soo damn stability and good play at the position

If Dolphins can get a good pass rusher then our defense will be super bowl quality. Now on to the Offense which needs flynn and to get playmakers thru the draft. the whole offense will be our own draft picks in the next year or so.

Just saw on Twitter that he has in fact landed in Miami (per Barry Jackson)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sold on him either, and I know you're only as good as your supporting cast in the NFL, but it's hard not to get excited watching this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdBocjHaQE

Yeah he looked pretty accurate on some of those deep throws hitting the guys in stride, and made very quick decisions. Let's just hope if we get him, he can maintain it. Anyway we can get Jordy Nelson too? lol I wish.

Back
Top Bottom