Football Gameplan's 2012 Draft Grades Video - Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2012 Draft Grades Video - Miami Dolphins

FootballCEO

Active Roster
Reaction score
[video=youtube;j20DMBGk0ZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j20DMBGk0ZI[/video]

Good afternoon Dolphins fans!! Here's my Draft Grades video for you guys!

Enjoy!

Em

Thanks Em!! Its always fun to hear your insight. Looking forward to watching you next season.

Thanks Em!! Its always fun to hear your insight. Looking forward to watching you next season.

Preciate that Homie!! I try to keep a fair and unbiased approach to my insight :)

I like it A, man i hope your right.......and i like that you put Finheaven at the top too.

I like it A, man i hope your right.......and i like that you put Finheaven at the top too.

THANKS RR!! Finheaven has shown SO much support to me & FBGP over the years that I have nothing but respect for you guys!

I expect the Dolphins to play "Above the Rim" a lot this season with the huge additions on the flanks

THANKS RR!! Finheaven has shown SO much support to me & FBGP over the years that I have nothing but respect for you guys!

I expect the Dolphins to play "Above the Rim" a lot this season with the huge additions on the flanks

Well you keep up the good work and hope to here from you soon................

I've seen several of your vids, really good work. I subscribed and then unsubscribed to your channel, just because you have too much other non-nfl football related vids i'm not interested in.

However your vids are really well done.

Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

Not entirely sure where we could have traded back too and still got Tannehill though. If they believed that he was the guy then they did the right thing in taking him and not taking any chances. Seahawks were allegedly interested in taking him at 12 if we left him slip too.

Nice job as always Emory. Thank you.

Just 2 nitpicky counterpoints:
Seattle @12 confirmed that if T-hill was still there, there was a pretty good chance they would have taken him. There was also scuttlebutt that Buffalo was hovering @10 and Ryan is Chan's type of QB. KC @11 was also mentioned. So considering that Sherman, the guy who knew him best, wanted him, IMO there was no wiggle room to attempt to squeeze out more value.

Lamar Miller being underutilized: We need desperate help on kick and punt returns at the very least. Lamar was a wonderful value sitting there like hanging fruit for Ireland to pluck. How could he not? Besides that, Reggie gets injured almost every season and Donald Thomas went through his rook season on the shelf too often. There's also the possibility being bandied about that Reggie might be used as a wide out as much or more than as a RB.

Thanks again for encouraging review.

Why not the same for Lamar Miller? The guy is a Reggie alternate.
I am fine by the way with going for it when it comes to QB. We should have done it a long time ago and quit playing games with the most important position in the game.

Nice job. I forgot about Moye - I liked him at PSU. I hope Fuller can get over the dropsies - would love to see him make the 53.

Moore and Wallace have to work their tails off to make this roster. I hope we keep six WR on game day.

Hartline, Bess, Cunningham, Gates, Fuller, Wallace......PS: Moye, Rishard

I know no one has proven a thing yet, but I like the young WR corps.

Miami running the WCO with 3 and 4 wide-outs with young legs, Egnew and Miller or Bush in the backfield is a problem for a defense.

I've seen several of your vids, really good work. I subscribed and then unsubscribed to your channel, just because you have too much other non-nfl football related vids i'm not interested in.

However your vids are really well done.

Thanks Uruguay!!! I appreciate that! Yessir we cover everything!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Nice job. I forgot about Moye - I liked him at PSU. I hope Fuller can get over the dropsies - would love to see him make the 53.

Moore and Wallace have to work their tails off to make this roster. I hope we keep six WR on game day.

Miami running the WCO with 3 and 4 wide-outs with young legs, Egnew and Miller or Bush in the backfield is a problem for a defense.

There's going to be some tough cuts at WR this season!

Seattle @12 confirmed that if T-hill was still there, there was a pretty good chance they would have taken him. There was also scuttlebutt that Buffalo was hovering @10 and Ryan is Chan's type of QB. KC @11 was also mentioned. So considering that Sherman, the guy who knew him best, wanted him, IMO there was no wiggle room to attempt to squeeze out more value.

Lamar Miller being underutilized: We need desperate help on kick and punt returns at the very least. Lamar was a wonderful value sitting there like hanging fruit for Ireland to pluck. How could he not? Besides that, Reggie gets injured almost every season and Donald Thomas went through his rook season on the shelf too often. There's also the possibility being bandied about that Reggie might be used as a wide out as much or more than as a RB.

Thanks Vaark!! Those two teams would also have benefited from Tannehill. He actually is already better than their starters

Plus it might give Tannehill that extra little shred of confidence knowing we wanted him so bad we weren't going to risk anything by trading down.

Matthews is way better than fuller...faster and better after the catch

Back
Top Bottom