Football Gameplan's 2012 Draft Grades Video - Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by FootballCEO, May 7, 2012.

Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
  1. FootballCEO

FootballCEO Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;j20DMBGk0ZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j20DMBGk0ZI[/video]

Good afternoon Dolphins fans!! Here's my Draft Grades video for you guys!

Enjoy!

Em

2. hab321

hab321 Well-Known Member

Thanks Em!! Its always fun to hear your insight. Looking forward to watching you next season.

3. FootballCEO

Preciate that Homie!! I try to keep a fair and unbiased approach to my insight :)

4. ROADRUNNER

ROADRUNNER FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

I like it A, man i hope your right.......and i like that you put Finheaven at the top too.

5. FootballCEO

THANKS RR!! Finheaven has shown SO much support to me & FBGP over the years that I have nothing but respect for you guys!

I expect the Dolphins to play "Above the Rim" a lot this season with the huge additions on the flanks

6. ROADRUNNER

ROADRUNNER FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Well you keep up the good work and hope to here from you soon................

7. Uruguayfinfan

Uruguayfinfan Uruguayan fin lover

I've seen several of your vids, really good work. I subscribed and then unsubscribed to your channel, just because you have too much other non-nfl football related vids i'm not interested in.

However your vids are really well done.

8. silverfin

silverfin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

Not entirely sure where we could have traded back too and still got Tannehill though. If they believed that he was the guy then they did the right thing in taking him and not taking any chances. Seahawks were allegedly interested in taking him at 12 if we left him slip too.

9. Vaark

Vaark Nihil taurus crappus Finheaven VIP Donator

Nice job as always Emory. Thank you.

Just 2 nitpicky counterpoints:
    Seattle @12 confirmed that if T-hill was still there, there was a pretty good chance they would have taken him. There was also scuttlebutt that Buffalo was hovering @10 and Ryan is Chan's type of QB. KC @11 was also mentioned. So considering that Sherman, the guy who knew him best, wanted him, IMO there was no wiggle room to attempt to squeeze out more value.

Lamar Miller being underutilized: We need desperate help on kick and punt returns at the very least. Lamar was a wonderful value sitting there like hanging fruit for Ireland to pluck. How could he not? Besides that, Reggie gets injured almost every season and Donald Thomas went through his rook season on the shelf too often. There's also the possibility being bandied about that Reggie might be used as a wide out as much or more than as a RB.

Thanks again for encouraging review.

10. denverfin

denverfin Member

Why not the same for Lamar Miller? The guy is a Reggie alternate.
    I am fine by the way with going for it when it comes to QB. We should have done it a long time ago and quit playing games with the most important position in the game.

11. kcbrown

kcbrown Life is what we make it. Donator

Nice job. I forgot about Moye - I liked him at PSU. I hope Fuller can get over the dropsies - would love to see him make the 53.

Moore and Wallace have to work their tails off to make this roster. I hope we keep six WR on game day.

Hartline, Bess, Cunningham, Gates, Fuller, Wallace......PS: Moye, Rishard

I know no one has proven a thing yet, but I like the young WR corps.

Miami running the WCO with 3 and 4 wide-outs with young legs, Egnew and Miller or Bush in the backfield is a problem for a defense.

12. FootballCEO

Thanks Uruguay!!! I appreciate that! Yessir we cover everything!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

There's going to be some tough cuts at WR this season!

13. FootballCEO

Thanks Vaark!! Those two teams would also have benefited from Tannehill. He actually is already better than their starters

14. roy_miami

roy_miami 2020 cant get here soon enough Donator

Plus it might give Tannehill that extra little shred of confidence knowing we wanted him so bad we weren't going to risk anything by trading down.

15. BasqueAtlantean

BasqueAtlantean Active Member

Matthews is way better than fuller...faster and better after the catch

16. kcbrown

kcbrown Life is what we make it. Donator

Cool - haven't watched him much but the highlights that I did watch of him had me thinking Rod Smith of the Broncos or Jimmy Smith of the Jaguars. Nice big frame, solid hands, not super fast but mean, quick and hard to bring down.

17. BasqueAtlantean

BasqueAtlantean Active Member

He reminds me of Rod Smith as well.He ran a 4.4 40 dash when he healed up.But yeah hes hard to bring down.Hopefully he makes the roster because wed probably lose him if hes stashed on the PS.

18. fishfanmiami

fishfanmiami Have you seen junior's grades ? Moderator Finheaven VIP

Good job on the video. Hope to see more in the future. Everyone was worried about losing Marshall but they have put togather a solid group of contenders for the open WR spots. I'm not so sure Hartline and Bess are penciled in as the starters any more. They may have other plans like getting a bigger target to start and leave Bess in the slot.

19. SCLSU Mud Dogs

SCLSU Mud Dogs foos-ball is the devil! Donator

Solid draft from top to bottom. Next season, I expect Miami to get a little richer at the skill positions, as this draft seemed to be a foundation for things to come.

20. sinPHIN

sinPHIN A True Fan

great vid as usual man. its good to see someone look past the first couple rounds in their grading.

21. FootballCEO

Thanks FishFanMIA!! If I'm Hartline, I'm worried.. Bess still has PR skill set and he is Mr. 3rd Down still.. so, he's a bit more safe than Hartline

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Thanks SP!! I've always believed that the draft is not only about the picks taken during the draft, but the undrafted FAs as well!