Football Gameplan's 2012 Draft Grades Video - Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2012 Draft Grades Video - Miami Dolphins

Matthews is way better than fuller...faster and better after the catch

Cool - haven't watched him much but the highlights that I did watch of him had me thinking Rod Smith of the Broncos or Jimmy Smith of the Jaguars. Nice big frame, solid hands, not super fast but mean, quick and hard to bring down.

Cool - haven't watched him much but the highlights that I did watch of him had me thinking Rod Smith of the Broncos or Jimmy Smith of the Jaguars. Nice big frame, solid hands, not super fast but mean, quick and hard to bring down.

He reminds me of Rod Smith as well.He ran a 4.4 40 dash when he healed up.But yeah hes hard to bring down.Hopefully he makes the roster because wed probably lose him if hes stashed on the PS.

Good job on the video. Hope to see more in the future. Everyone was worried about losing Marshall but they have put togather a solid group of contenders for the open WR spots. I'm not so sure Hartline and Bess are penciled in as the starters any more. They may have other plans like getting a bigger target to start and leave Bess in the slot.

Solid draft from top to bottom. Next season, I expect Miami to get a little richer at the skill positions, as this draft seemed to be a foundation for things to come.

great vid as usual man. its good to see someone look past the first couple rounds in their grading.

Good job on the video. Hope to see more in the future. Everyone was worried about losing Marshall but they have put togather a solid group of contenders for the open WR spots. I'm not so sure Hartline and Bess are penciled in as the starters any more. They may have other plans like getting a bigger target to start and leave Bess in the slot.

Thanks FishFanMIA!! If I'm Hartline, I'm worried.. Bess still has PR skill set and he is Mr. 3rd Down still.. so, he's a bit more safe than Hartline

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

great vid as usual man. its good to see someone look past the first couple rounds in their grading.

Thanks SP!! I've always believed that the draft is not only about the picks taken during the draft, but the undrafted FAs as well!

Back
Top Bottom