For All Those Who Want a Black Jersey . . . | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All Those Who Want a Black Jersey . . .

yo thaz hot, ginnvp'd rock it wit da tims. a lil OG marino got some style

Can you write in English Please. Some of us are really white and do not understand a word you have just written. :)

Per Miami Dolphins, the official NFL approved colors of the Miami Dolphins uniforms are as follows:
Aqua
Coral
White
Navy Blue (shadowing)

Please note: There is no TEAL anywhere, thats Jacksonville. There is no black, that would be Atlanta Falcons, etc. Coral is a shade of orange...or so I'm told.
Anyway, I got this information directly from the Miami Dolphins about 3 years ago.
As for me...I like the uni's how they are. If you want a change, cheer for a different team...they have different uniforms. hehe

i know they're not being made anymore, but could someone please tell me where i could possibly find one of those navy blue jerseys they used to sell? and yes, i've already tried ebay.

i know they're not being made anymore, but could someone please tell me where i could possibly find one of those navy blue jerseys they used to sell? and yes, i've already tried ebay.

Pfft I have a JT navy jersey I will give to you.

Sure beats having to drop it off at goodwill. :D

well i think yall can guess how i feel about that jersey....i freakin love it...iam probably the only one though

i love them too! my high school team jerseyts used to be black it was awesome talking bout basketball though. but still i like that jersey looks sweet.

Per Miami Dolphins, the official NFL approved colors of the Miami Dolphins uniforms are as follows:
Aqua
Coral
White
Navy Blue (shadowing)

Please note: There is no TEAL anywhere, thats Jacksonville. There is no black, that would be Atlanta Falcons, etc. Coral is a shade of orange...or so I'm told.
Anyway, I got this information directly from the Miami Dolphins about 3 years ago.
As for me...I like the uni's how they are. If you want a change, cheer for a different team...they have different uniforms. hehe

I'm sure if Miami wanted a black jersey it could happen.

I don't know what is teal and what is Aqua but I do know the older uniforms were a lighter blue...which was aqua. Now they have a darker color, maybe that is still aqua?

As for the "cheer for another team" statement, thats stupid. Uniforms change and fans can discuss it.

That looks awful. I don't think black meshes with our colors at all. I'm perfectly content with the white.

thats a pretty cool jersey, but i like the navy blue ones better

I don't know about the black! But hink a new look wouldn't hurt the fins have basically had the same old look, why not try a new theme? it's worked for alot of teams... EX: bucks, broncos, titans, pats ect...

I'm sure if Miami wanted a black jersey it could happen.

I don't know what is teal and what is Aqua but I do know the older uniforms were a lighter blue...which was aqua. Now they have a darker color, maybe that is still aqua?

As for the "cheer for another team" statement, thats stupid. Uniforms change and fans can discuss it.

dbdb...relax chief...just mere jibes into an offseason full of lore.
As for back when we were kids watching and the colors....not sure. Maybe back then the official colors were different in some form or fashion. I only asked a few years ago as it was questioned on this board (back when AJ had it running tip top) so I thought it might clear up any confusion.
Remember what John Lennon says "Imagine....."

I love the black.I just got the black Marino.Mint.I also have a blue,white,aqua and orange jerseys too.

Back
Top Bottom