For now, it's Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For now, it's Fiedler

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
For now, it's Fiedler

Posted May 3 2004

DAVIE · As expected, Round One in the Dolphins quarterback derby belonged to Jay Fiedler.

Fiedler entered the weekend minicamp with the starting offense and, despite two interceptions during Sunday's practice, showed that he deserves to stay for now.

Full Article

Honestly I don't care who the QB is so long as he gets us deep into the postseason. Someone, anyone! Have our friggin mascot be the QB, just get us in the playoffs.

I Said It Before , I'll Say It Again , Feidler Will Be Our Starter This Year Again. Feely Will Only Start This Year If Feidler Gets Hurt . But Feely Will Be Our Starter Next Year He Just Dosn't Know The System Yet ...

I want the better QB in the lineup, and I don't care which one it is. I hope Feeley makes some strides, but if Fiedler actually improves, and beats him out, then I am all for it.

If nothing else, the improvement along the O line, and in our WR corps, will make Jay a better QB, as well as Feeley.

If JF is our starter again this is really gonna suck! 4yrs is enough. Do you actually think JF knows the system if he did he sure didn't play like it. Give AJ the damn ball and see what he's got we all know what JF hasn't got.

I think that is one of the main reasons people were so upset with the Feeley trade, nobody had any idea if he is an upgrade to Fiedler or not. I don't think it's the name that is needed, as much as a veteren with some history(more then 5 games) to be able to know in advance it was an upgrade.

Hopefully one way or the other the Fins have a QB capable of taking this team the distance or it will be back to the srawing board next season.

"But those who believe Feeley is a lock because of the investment made in him may want to reconsider. Fiedler looks markedly different now that he is healthy again.

Fiedler, who missed five starts last season with a sprained knee, didn't wear a brace in minicamp.

While he won't say so publicly, Fiedler is determined to prove his detractors wrong and show he can lead the Dolphins deep into the postseason when surrounded by better talent."

Jay is more determine than ever to prove people wrong about him,which will lead to good things this season.I still believe Trestman will get either Fiedler or Feeley to step up their game.

Jay doesn't have it in him. I'm sorry, he just doesn't have the arm or the mind of a QB to be a good one: accuracy or strength.

minus Jay is more determine than ever to prove people wrong about him said:
Wasn't a former probowler like Griese enough to give fiedler determination? It's no different from last year. If he beats out Feely, I still think he'll be back to his inconsistent self.

Fiedler has had his shoot and can't stay healthy long enough to show what he can do! I want to see what Feely can do now and hopefully he can stay healthy enough to play a full season!

That's the only hope i have is that a better oline will help JF or allow AJ to do something. Is it true that AJ has only started 13games sence high school? I heard that or read it somewhere.

Only way you start A.J if he shows he is better than Fiedler.This might not be as close as many people think it will be by end of preseason.

shalafi3455 said:
Fiedler has had his shoot and can't stay healthy long enough to show what he can do! I want to see what Feely can do now and hopefully he can stay healthy enough to play a full season!

Damn Shelf who is that in your sig, that just isn't right, Women shouldn't be allowed to look taht good. :eek:

PhinPhreak said:
Damn Shelf who is that in your sig, that just isn't right, Women shouldn't be allowed to look taht good. :eek:

Vida Guerra..

Back
Top Bottom