Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban...

Urban Meyer wins next week. Winston gets suspended. Urb wins another. Cannot make it up.
I don't think so. Ohio has there hands full with Sparty's defense. And the longer this alleged rape drags out the less likely Winston gets charged. His DNA proves the sex so they must not believe the girl or there is nothing to indicate it wasn't consensual.

Real surprised Saban made a gaffe like that. Auburn should move up to 2 and I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama only falls to 3.

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E. Florida State. Florida State. Florida State. Woo! Let's go Noles.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall that you were among the more strident critics of Incognito calling for his ouster and punishment on the basis of news reports and text messages without affording him due process. Since so many corollaries can be drawn between the "He said/she saids" of Incog's accuser and the possible rape victim of the alleged rapist who's QB'ing the Noles, text messages out of context (and a lot of them) compared to the semen DNA InFamous left, the many witnesses who saw nothing in the Fins clubhouse compared to the "witnesses" who now claim the sex was consensual etc. The differences are that the Fins rewarded the accuser by letting him quit while paying him while penalizing the accused to the tune of a $million or more, while it appears that there was institutional pressure within the university and among the TPD to insulate and protect Winston. Given the similarities and the hair-trigger outrage against Incognito, I would hope you'd be lobbying strongly as a Noles Fan, as I believe you have as a Fins fan to suspend InFamous off the team immediately until there's due process and like Incog, the pervasive stench of guilt is dissapated by possibly being proven innocent.

So Winston's gotta go and it's gotta be now, amirite?

Life sucks right now....we'll be back......

ohhhh...Canes...scary good program there..or Penn State..who will ALWAYS be remembered for raping little boys...
After the SEC wins another..Alabama will be back next year,title hunting again.While the Canes will be...well the Canes.(Duke????please)
And Penn State will still be registering as sex offenders.

aaawww your so butt hurt your going to thumbs down everyone against bama? get over it. oh by the way WAR EAGLES!!!

I'm ok with little bro winning it...and they will truck FSU.....but over 7 years later,by your own statements,you guys are the ones still butt hurt...7 YEARS LATERS..PLEASE NICK
COME BACK..WE'RE SORRY..PLEASE>>>

You're god damn right I'm 'butt hurt' over Nick Saban. He took over a struggling franchise, made things worse with terrible personnel decisions, and then slunk out of town like a rat. He's a phenomenal college football coach, but he did a lot of damage to the Miami Dolphins. Also, how are some of these posts not ToS violations?

You're god damn right I'm 'butt hurt' over Nick Saban. He took over a struggling franchise, made things worse with terrible personnel decisions, and then slunk out of town like a rat. He's a phenomenal college football coach, but he did a lot of damage to the Miami Dolphins. Also, how are some of these posts not ToS violations?

JDW..me and you are as cool as the back side of the pillow...most of my post are directed at others.
The crap posts and PM's this past week have been unreal,especially coming from people who pull for programs that
will never have a year or years like Bama.
Next year,with a four team playoff...you know,we will be back.

Yep, it's one thing to revel in the defeat of Nick Saban -- I sure am -- and another to start bashing other posters because they are Bama fans. Get a grip, guys.

Back
Top Bottom