Former Fins in playoffs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fins in playoffs

Love watching Ted Ginn. He's been one of my favorite under the radar guys since he's left this abysmal franchise. Sean Payton uses him correctly, and boy, is he a dangerous threat.

Happy for him to be having a successful career after idiot Dolphins fans unfairly bashed him. They drafted him as a top 10 pick to be a #1 WR. He was never going to become that. Not his fault. He's found a place in this league and is a potent threat in one of the best offenses in football and one of the best teams (if not the best).

And that's just one of many reasons why I will pull for the Saints. Alvin Kamara has quickly become my favorite player in the NFL. There's also Drew Brees.... Let's not even go there.

So many former Fins go and find success elsewhere. Yet we try and bring in stars from other teams and they don’t do jack **** for us.

Says a lot about the entire organization since that's been an issue regardless of the coaching staff here.
Perhaps it’s the South Beach life style that’s a distraction. I’m out of ideas at this point.

I’m hoping big for a Henne sighting lol. It would make for fun discussion if the Jags won a playoff game that Henne entered.
I forgot about Chad Henne. But then who could ever forget the wasted years hoping Henne would get better.

Ginn is having a
nice game today. He may not have been worth the #9 pick in the draft but he has put together a solid NFL career.

Put up a poll a while back, who would have a better all around career Jarvis Landry or Tenn Ginn.

It was overwhelming for Landry. Landry’s next contract may surpass Ginn in career earnings. But Ginn has been a Journeyman and filled roles for 5 different team that have made the playoffs. He made a big play in the Super Bowl that almost helped his team come back from a huge deficit and win. Lot of hate for him because we picked him earlier than he should have been drafted. We’ll see if Landry ever gets to sniff as many big games a Tedd Ginn has been in.

Rishard Matthews, even though he didn't do much in the first playoff game. He's been solid for the Titans. Always liked him as a Phin. He has some good chemistry with Tannehill back when we had no receivers.

Also rooting for Ginn. The Saints are my Superbowl pick this year. I'm thinking Steelers/Saints or Patriots/Saints.

He's good for one or two of those a year.
Its funny, right as it happened, I turned to my gf and said "that td, combined with Carolina missing their TD catch will cost the panthers the game." Too bad panthers

I am extremely happy for Ted Ginn, as an Ohio State homer I've always been supportive of him.

He's an A+ human being.

I think Gordon had exactly 3 yards and tore his knee at the same time. Not sure he ever played again after that. Some fleecing - a third string RB!

34 carries for 64 yards and a 1.8 ypc average. "Rick does it again" lol!!! That was the finheaven mantra. He did have an 11 yard run so I was wrong about 3 yards being his biggest carry.

With the 9th overall pick in the 2006 draft the Miami Dolphins select Ted Ginn Jr.

Bust at number 9 but Ginn has put together a nice career. Still making plays in a playoff game in his 11th season. Not bad.

Best thing that ever happened to Ginn was us moving on from him. He seems to be in the playoffs every year.
I think it was 2007. Didn't we draft Jason Allen in 2006?

Back
Top Bottom