Fox, new "D" Coordinator? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox, new "D" Coordinator?

Gase's inexperience here again. Was in a rush to hire and fire. if he let the postseason play out, could have had better experienced coaches in Haley and Fox.

Why in the name of god would he want Haley? And why would he wait for the Superbowl to talk to Fox when he was fired on the 1st of January? Waiting a month to talk the candidate you want seems a super risky move!

And I thought you didn't like bringing in people from the Bears or that Gase had worked with in the past?

Gase's inexperience here again. Was in a rush to hire and fire. if he let the postseason play out, could have had better experienced coaches in Haley and Fox.
You're all over the place, Gase actually waited more than a year to sign those guys...

Wow just wow. Sometimes I feel for you.

Keep Haley as far away from the Fins as possible.

First off Fox isn't taking a D-coordinator job. He's been a head coach for a long time at 3 different organizations.

Second, Haley is vastly overrated and extremely difficult to get along with. He's never stays anywhere more than 3 seasons cause people can't stand him and it's actually surprising he lasted this long in Pittsburgh since Roethlisberger couldn't stand the guy. But you're probably not interested in any of that because all you know is being negative and how this should have been done better or that guy should have been hired. Must be hard walking around being the only perfect person on earth.

Is there any truth to this??? I don't know. I would gladly accept Fox to be our "D" coordinator, how about you?
Why? What has he done has a "D" coordinator that makes you say this?

You have to go back to 2001...defensive coordinator for the Giants...
I looked at all five years he was the defensive coordinator with the Giants and only the 2000 team finished in the Top 10 in yards given up per game. I even looked at his two years as defensive coordinator of the Los Angeles Raiders where they finished 10th and 11th in total defense.

OP walked in, squatted and took a huge dump in the middle of the room and then slipped out the back door without wiping.

Never to be seen again.

Back
Top Bottom