Fox Sports Net's Top 10 QBs of the '80s | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sports Net's Top 10 QBs of the '80s

Marino was the best QB of the eighties, its not his fault he had poor defenses and little if any running game, place him on the niners teams of the eighties and Marino wins more rings than you can count, place Montana on the Dolphins teams of the eighties and Montana doesn't make the Hall of Fame.

:clap: :beerbang:

BlueFin said:
You call 120 Touchdowns behind close? Lets see, Elway averaged about 20 per year I think.....at that pace he would only have needed 6 more years.
What I meant was that he had more than I thought. I should have clarified.

:smackhead:

I just don't understand how people rate a QB by how many SB's he went to even though you can't make it there without a good team around you! That is just such a team stat not an individual one! No one rates any other position by SB's besides QB! I just don't understand!

If you take the SB's wins out of it (that means SB MVP's also because for this were not counting SB's) is Montana still better, if so explain why?

shalafi3455 said:
I just don't understand how people rate a QB by how many SB's he went to even though you can't make it there without a good team around you! That is just such a team stat not an individual one! No one rates any other position by SB's besides QB! I just don't understand!

If you take the SB's wins out of it (that means SB MVP's also because for this were not counting SB's) is Montana still better, if so explain why?

I don't either........ ;)

Driven said:
I don't either........ ;)

Thanks man I can always count on you Pats fans for support! It's about time you got back on the board! Dude did you see they got there 5,000 members the other day? Nice!

shalafi3455 said:
Thanks man I can always count on you Pats fans for support! It's about time you got back on the board! Dude did you see they got there 5,000 members the other day? Nice!

Yes a lot of Pats fans are really starting feel bad about what has happened to the Fins this offseason. I know this does not mean that the Pats are going to run away with the east. But it would of been better to go against the fins with their full roster. But anything can happen, Shala and I saw it happen right before us in 2001.

Driven said:
Yes a lot of Pats fans are really starting feel bad about what has happened to the Fins this offseason. I know this does not mean that the Pats are going to run away with the east. But it would of been better to go against the fins with their full roster. But anything can happen, Shala and I saw it happen right before us in 2001.

:hmmm: We did? What did we see in 01? I foget :redeye:

As for Pat's fans feeling bad, um yea I haven't heard any of that going on! All I have been hearing is :roflmao: :grouplaug :rofl3: :lolcry: :rofl4: :chuckle: :laughat:

shalafi3455 said:
:hmmm: We did? What did we see in 01? I foget :redeye:

As for Pat's fans feeling bad, um yea I haven't heard any of that going on! All I have been hearing is :roflmao: :grouplaug :rofl3: :lolcry: :rofl4: :chuckle: :laughat:

Yes, I bet you work with some Pats fans that have no sympathy.

Driven said:
Yes, I bet you work with some Pats fans that have no sympathy.

Oh yea and on the net and that play Softball and that I see in the streets! It makes me want to :cry: !

Damn you Ricky! :fire:

shalafi3455 said:
Oh yea and on the net and that play Softball and that I see in the streets! It makes me want to :cry: !

Damn you Ricky! :fire:

I think you should be saying "Dam you Adam"

He is the one that made you a Fins fan living in Ma. :lol:

The funny thing is, I'd put Marino in the top ten of the 90's as well!

Driven said:
I think you should be saying "Dam you Adam"

He is the one that made you a Fins fan living in Ma. :lol:

:roflmao: That's right, now I'm going to kick his azz :buttkick:

Back
Top Bottom