Free agency fits: Kirk Cousins to Browns? Le'Veon Bell to Bucs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agency fits: Kirk Cousins to Browns? Le'Veon Bell to Bucs?

Why wouldn't the Browns try to go all in with Cousins....having Kizer to groom for tomorrow...they could then be free to choose the best 2 defenders on the board at 1 & 4...still be able to add top ranked talent in round 2....seems to me the perfect place to be .....

They have the cap room...there are 2-3 QB's that could step in for them now and still groom Kizer....what am I missing??? They may be a franchise that has been bad for a while but watching them play I don't think they are that far away from making some noise ....

Why wouldn't the Browns try to go all in with Cousins....having Kizer to groom for tomorrow...they could then be free to choose the best 2 defenders on the board at 1 & 4...still be able to add top ranked talent in round 2....seems to me the perfect place to be .....

They have the cap room...there are 2-3 QB's that could step in for them now and still groom Kizer....what am I missing??? They may be a franchise that has been bad for a while but watching them play I don't think they are that far away from making some noise ....

For some reason, teams picking high in the draft prefer to draft a QB. No idea why. CLE may break tradition with all that cap, but maybe they'd prefer to ddraft a QB and have millions left for FAs elsewhere. This is what make off-season interesting

For some reason, teams picking high in the draft prefer to draft a QB. No idea why. CLE may break tradition with all that cap, but maybe they'd prefer to ddraft a QB and have millions left for FAs elsewhere. This is what make off-season interesting
cle need vet qb.. to get that program on their feet... that is too much pressure for rookie turn that team around. it go take rookie time to get used to nfl as well. but I would keep adding talent. I would go with Kirk Cousins best free agent for about 2 to3 yr. than draft qb for future.

cle need vet qb.. to get that program on their feet... that is too much pressure for rookie turn that team around. it go take rookie time to get used to nfl as well. but I would keep adding talent. I would go with Kirk Cousins best free agent for about 2 to3 yr. than draft qb for future.

What if Cousins wants more than a 2-3 year deal? Considering someone will give him a deal that will structure it more like a 4-5 year deal, he probably wouldn't take that. In that circumstance, then Cleveland would actually be smarter to get someone like Bradford or Keenum as a 2-3 year option.

The Jags could also rescind the option for Bortles and sign Kirk Cousins (if they are smart). His wife is from Atlanta, Wiki says his Dad is in Orlando but they built a house on Lake Michigan so maybe his mom lives there? Not sure.

Drew Brees - returns to NOLA

Teddy Bridgewater - awaiting NFL decision on contract tolling while on PUP.

Agreed, on Kirk Cousins to the Jags.

Tyrod Taylor might be an interesting wrinkle in free agency too.

I dont think Buffalo will rush to release him. Not sure those 2 first round picks will help them jump past the Broncos or Jets should Indy or Cleveland put the 3rd or 4th picks up for sale.

So many interesting scenarios could play out and they mostly revolve around Kirk Cousins.

Not really feeling Breeland tbh.
Seemed like he was the cornerback that Dallas could pick on when Norman shut down the other half.

Back
Top Bottom