Free Agency Plan with realistic Contract numbers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agency Plan with realistic Contract numbers

Absolutely nothing. I don't get all these people talking franchising this clown and throwing big money at him. He is average and that's it.

You're not going to get a DB cheap. Like I said earlier, Richard Marshall got almost 5.5

I also think we should bring back Starks. I don't want to move Odrick inside. Think Seattle. They use 3 run stuffers and Clemons, then bring in Irvin on third down. Leaves u with no weaknesses. Good against the run, good against the pass. we just need our Bruce Irvin or hope Vernon turns into one. Dion Jordan fits better in the 3-4.

Jake long 4 yrs 36 = 9 /yr
Sean smith 4 yrs 30 = 7.5/yr
Randy starks 4 yrs 32 = 8/yr
Greg Jennings 4 yrs 30 = 7.5/yr
Kenny Phillips 2 yrs 10 = 5/yr
Jermichael Finley 2 yrs 8 = 4/yr
Matt Moore 2 yrs 4 = 2/yr
Tony McDaniel 1 yr 1 mil
Quentin groves 1 yr 1 mil
Rocky mcintosh 1 yr 1 mil
Dmitri Patterson 1 yr 1 mil

= 46 mil/2013
- bonuses
= 35 mil/2013
Cap room: 47
=12
Roughly 10 mil to sign rookies
2 mil margin of error

Ive been discussing this plan with friends and this appears to be the most reasonable scenario we've come up with. We would go into the draft still needing a top wideout to go opposite Jennings and a top DB opposite Smith. we would resolve the OT issue but we would still have to fix both gaurd spots. Thoughts?

Patterson is already signed through next year is he not?

Oh wow I thought I read Quentin Moses on that list for a sec there :lol:

Twilight Zone moment

Miller and Thomas wouldn't be starting on any other team. A huge mistake from Ireland and if Bush, hartline is let go, you are looking at 4-12 next year. Another Ireland mistake when Long is released. Why does miami's number 1's don't last longer than 4 yrs.

Miller and Thomas wouldn't be starting on any other team. A huge mistake from Ireland and if Bush, hartline is let go, you are looking at 4-12 next year. Another Ireland mistake when Long is released. Why does miami's number 1's don't last longer than 4 yrs.

I can pretty much guarantee you one of Long or Bush will be back.

It seems as though everyone we bring in plays like crap, the acorns are drying up fast.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Let Sean Smith Walk

Miller could if he is truly in the fins future.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

No to Sean Smith or Richard Marshall one can"t cover and the other is hurt.

Resign: Tony McDaniel, Anthony Fasano
Franchise Tag: Sean Smith
Cut: Marshall, Patterson
Restructure: Dansby, Soliai
Sign: Greg Jennings WR, Mike Wallace WR (PITT), Michael Johnson DE, Andy Levitre OG, Derek Cox CB (JAX)
Draft: 1st Round
Trade Down select: Jake Matthews OT (Texas AM)
Trade Up select: Tyler Eifert, TE (ND)

Second Round
Select: Jordan Poyer CB (Oregan State)
Select: Cordarelle Patterson WR (Tenn)

Third Round
Select: Margus Hunt DE (South Methodist)

Lol if you think mcdaniel will take a 1mil contract for 1 year your crazy. Lol this ain't madden.

It'll be interesting to look back at this thread in a few months to see how "realistic" these prices are

So you're trying to sell us that Martin wouldn't start on any other team in the NFL? Do watch any football that doesn't involve the Phins? Martin may not be an all pro or even close to a finished product but he's good enough to start on more than a few teams. Watch football

Lol if you think mcdaniel will take a 1mil contract for 1 year your crazy. Lol this ain't madden.

Im convinced he just starting giving a bunch of these guys 1 yr/1 mil contracts simply to make his idea work

Back
Top Bottom